For those unfamiliar....this is hilary's "black" voice, used in Black churches as she needs it.

When you watch Hillary it's like watching a horror movie. I imagine the true believers have to suspend reality while they listen to the screeching and incoherent blather just like Bill did and hope for the best.
After Monica, I don't know how he stayed in the same room with her, let alone her allowing him too. Wow. Their both basket cases, and here they are trying to represent ? Wonder if Bill will come out as the first lady at the convention ? You know she had him clipped after Monica, and not because it hadn't happened before, but it's because it exposed her extreme power hunger over her lack of moral resolve this time, and it put her pride on the line before the American people.

I feel for those blacks who were looking for a leader to represent them, because they were duped by Obama, and now all they have is Hillary. Wow.
no. now they have Trump.

and they feel the "great" already!
they will. It's not Asian software engineers taking their jobs and forcing their wages down, now is it?

I can't think of a voting block in America that has more to gain from Trump than blacks.

I'm sure they're all looking to you white Trump supporters to watch over their best interests.

Man, it's just all gonna be "great" "again".

Well their black leaders Like BO, Jessie J, Al Sharpton, Jerimiah Wright et al have certainly not carried their water. But then again, those guys all got theirs on the backs of the black American, SHAMEFUL!

Yeah, american society is always aghast at folks getting theirs on the back of black folk ain't they.

When you watch Hillary it's like watching a horror movie. I imagine the true believers have to suspend reality while they listen to the screeching and incoherent blather just like Bill did and hope for the best.
After Monica, I don't know how he stayed in the same room with her, let alone her allowing him too. Wow. Their both basket cases, and here they are trying to represent ? Wonder if Bill will come out as the first lady at the convention ? You know she had him clipped after Monica, and not because it hadn't happened before, but it's because it exposed her extreme power hunger over her lack of moral resolve this time, and it put her pride on the line before the American people.

Like the rest of your political class, they represent themselves and are drawn to power. Nothing about our system is about "we the people".

Forum List

Back