For those unfamiliar....this is hilary's "black" voice, used in Black churches as she needs it.

I feel for those blacks who were looking for a leader to represent them, because they were duped by Obama, and now all they have is Hillary. Wow.

I feel for those blacks who were looking for a leader to represent them, because they were duped by Obama, and now all they have is Hillary. Wow.
no. now they have Trump.

and they feel the "great" already!
they will. It's not Asian software engineers taking their jobs and forcing their wages down, now is it?

I can't think of a voting block in America that has more to gain from Trump than blacks.

no. now they have Trump.

they will. It's not Asian software engineers taking their jobs and forcing their wages down, now is it?

I can't think of a voting block in America that has more to gain from Trump than blacks.

I'm sure they're all looking to you white Trump supporters to watch over their best interests.

Man, it's just all gonna be "great" "again".

no. now they have Trump.

I'm sure they're all looking to you white Trump supporters to watch over their best interests.

. Who is they all ? You mean the racist ones that hate whitey because they want to overthrow the whites instead of uniting with them ? By the way, how about proving that Trump is a racist.. crickets.

no. now they have Trump.

The only groups Trump will put back in their place is women, and illegal immigrants.

Most women want this, because they know feminism is cancer. and illegal immigrants don't vote.

no. now they have Trump.

. Who is they all ? You mean the racist ones that hate whitey because they want to overthrow the whites instead of uniting with them ? By the way, how about proving that Trump is a racist.. crickets.
he's racist against journalists.

no. now they have Trump.

Well their black leaders Like BO, Jessie J, Al Sharpton, Jerimiah Wright et al have certainly not carried their water. But then again, those guys all got theirs on the backs of the black American, SHAMEFUL!

When you watch Hillary it's like watching a horror movie. I imagine the true believers have to suspend reality while they listen to the screeching and incoherent blather just like Bill did and hope for the best.

Yep.......this is hilary, back in the day, campaigning in a black church...

Wow. That video is beyond embarrassing for her.
. Think that is bad, I just saw a video where kids are sitting there watching TV in an anti-Trump add, and the Dems have clip after clip of Donald Trump dealing with their (the Dems) idiocy by firing back at them, and at the end of the video it says something like ("your kids are watching too"). Ok, let me get something straight here, you mean to tell me that this is coming from the most immorally bankrupt party that there is (I.e authors of boy's or men if feel like a girl or women can go into the opposite sex restroom, the authors of men marrying men like a man marries a women, sex education for young kids in suggestion of or in actuality of, creating unsafe situations that got Americans killed here on this soil, and then claiming it was on the job violence, creating havens for illegals to live here without keeping up with them properly, trashing religious values that have been a part of this nation forever, and then lifting up a religion over and above the others, yet it's one that has elements that kill Americans, then they constantly play the race card or stir up trouble in race relations to the point of innocent lives being spilled), and on and on it all goes with them. These idiots want to talk about kids watching Trump enraged about all that they do as a result of ?????? HILARIOUS.

Forum List

Back