For Those Of You Who Partake Of The Drink

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
How many alcoholic drinks does it take to alter your reality? ( on an empty stomach )

If it is wine it just takes two. Three, and I'm really ready to quit and to eat. lol I prefer only two glasses of wine.

If it is a mixed drink with anything other than water, three to four and it's over for me.

Beer has too many carbs to deal with, so I wouldn't know how many....

I do not have alcool with food, the taste of the alcohol ruins the taste of the food.

I visited a French chemical manufacturing plant in the south part of the country that served wine in the facility's cafeteria.

Those guys live long and die happy.

I do not have alcool with food, the taste of the alcohol ruins the taste of the food.

I visited a French chemical manufacturing plant in the south part of the country that served wine in the facility's cafeteria.

Yeah, it's the socialized healtcare though.

Alcohol tastes like crap to me no matter how the attempt goes to cover it up.

This is a common complaint among marijuana smokers.

I used to be able to drink like a frat boy when I was younger but not so much anymore. I limit myself to two martinis or 4 beers in the course of a night out. I rarely drink at home. My husband drinks a couple beers every night. When he wants to lose weight he cuts that out for a week or two and can drop ten pounds. Bastard!

Depending upon the the wine, 2 to 3 glasses is my max as well. Any more than that, and the issue is not being too buzzed, it's insomnia that night. Not worth it, imo.

I hate people who drink. It thins out their blood too much.

That's odd. I'm under the impression that Vampires enjoy it when the source partakes of a wee bit of absinthe.

This is a common complaint among marijuana smokers.

LOL.

Nope I am just one of the rare ones with a strong dose of the "bitter gene".
Google it and learn. Alkies do not have the bitter gene.

Forum List

Back