For those of you who don't wanna do Jim's poll...

ten music ppl i've been listening to lately

1. Led Zeppelin
2. Jimi Hendrix
3. The Rolling Stones
4. James Brown
5. Beethoven
6. Isaac Hayes
7. Marvin Gaye
8. Bobby Womack
9. Ted Nugent
10. The Who

Nine things I'm going to do this week: go to school, play football (or soccer), finish my english lit. coursework, play guitar, listen to lots of music, go to a friend's B day party, watch some kung fu movies, make a lot of christmas brew, go out with my girlfriend

eight things i wear a lot: levi's jeans, denim jacket, t shirts, pullovers, duffel coats (it's cold), my pair of Es shoes I got for free, shirts, boxers, ect

seven people i trust (excluding family)

Sean M, Boob, Master J, Louie, The Brain AKA Joe, Bellion, Alan Shearer.

Six of my favourite songs (today)

1. Nobody wants you when you're down and out
2. Jumping Jack Flash
3. Beethoven's 5th
4. Gonzo
5. Driving South
6. Catfish Blues

Five things i do really well

1. play guitar
2. play football (proper footie again)
3. history at school
4. relax
5. write music

four things i strongly dislike

1. racists
2. any kind of bigot in general
3. scallies
4. pop music

three things i'm bad at

dancing
carpentry
drinking hot brew

two things i want to do before i die

play for england in the world cup
meet Alan Shearer

one thing i can see from here

a gibson les paul

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dan
THere's a fairly easy solution to that one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, delete them next time!

:mad:

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Ten Bands I've Been Listening to Lately:
Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Philadelphia Orchestra, London Philharmonic Orchestra, National Philharmonic Orchestra, Kingston International All-Stars, Jewel, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, dc Talk

Nine Things I'm Going to Do This Week: work, sleep, pay the bills, buy coffee, use the bathroom, eat Mexican food, read, watch TV, take care fo my wife

Eight Things I Wear a Lot: my black knit shirt with khaki strpies, my red/yellow/green Bob Marley shrit, my Bob Marley club shirt, my black bob Marley shirt, my Bush/cheney campaign shirt, jeans, my Star-Spangled boxers, and my glasses!

Seven People I Trust [excluding family]: Nate, Chris S., Chris R., Dave, Kathy, Denny, Mike G.

Six of My Favorite Songs (Today): I Hate Everything About You; One Love/People Get Ready; What Child is This; O Holy Night; Hark the Herald Angels Sing; Positive Vibration

Five Things I Do Really Well: play bass, analyze things, make impartial decisions, make Macaroni and Cheese, drive

Four Things I Strongly Dislike: idiot drivers who insist on going at or below the speed limit in the fast lane, people who namecall instead of debate, illogical decision makers, and Chinese food

Three Things I'm Bad At: talking it out, cooking, and mechanics

Two things I Want to Do Before I Die: get elected to office and be in a band that plays a real gig

One Thing I Can See From Here: the grey sky

You drive well?

If I could fit my lanky-arse IN a miata, I'd be honored to drive such a motoring LEGEND as your 93 Limited Edition. Moreover, I'd hate to display my puny skills which cannot compare to YOUR automotive mastery, Darin

:D

:clap:

:D

Just kidding Dan, it was the mood I was in today, that's all.

Well, Sir Darin, you are quite right in saying that I could not fit in your tiny excuse for a car. And as far as driving skills... given equal cars, methinks you would have a tough time keeping up with me. It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog! :D

Well, Sir Darin, you are quite right in saying that I could not fit in your tiny excuse for a car. And as far as driving skills... given equal cars, methinks you would have a tough time keeping up with me. It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog! :D

Ever Been to 'ThunderHill'? :D

Stop down and I'll show you some in-car vids of a Miata open-track day. I'll show you vids of my 'chick car' whooping up on VIPERS - literally. :D

I didn't know you were a 'car guy'. That's pretty cool.

Hey, jeff if you need a guy in your pit crew, would be glad to help...30 years twisting a wrench..cant do the race thing no more Dr says my bell has been rang too many times

Dream on!!!!! christ, I even beat a car on the highway with a damn school van!!!! good thing the boss wasn't out there! hehe!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!! I will steal the Husband's Mustang, and let's go!

Originally posted by janeeng
Dream on!!!!! christ, I even beat a car on the highway with a damn school van!!!! good thing the boss wasn't out there! hehe!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!! I will steal the Husband's Mustang, and let's go!
Hate to tell you Janeen I can beat your tushie off! And, since you've driven with me I'm sure you will agree- I stop at nothing!!!!

Originally posted by Moi
Hate to tell you Janeen I can beat your tushie off! And, since you've driven with me I'm sure you will agree- I stop at nothing!!!!

I can vouch for Mrs. Mario Andretti - she does stop at nothing, and squirrels & sunlight & wind blowing & cars within 500 yards....

Well, with Moi, yeah, you wonder - follows up on people's butts, gee her own kid called her a maniac!!! hehehehe! but, I will still say "JUST BRING IT" hehehehe!

Originally posted by Jackass
Ahhh..she doesnt know how to drive the Maxima!! I do though!! :D
What the F___? I know how to drive the Maxima just fine. It was I who decided to buy that gorgeous 255 horsepower machine thank you very much. I love my Maxima and before that my 89 Probe and my 1982 LN7 with the 200 hp and my 1979 Grand Turino with the 357 Cleveland engine.

I could go on...

Forum List

Back