For the men and women folk here

How many of you men wish you were as handsome and manly looking as me and how many of you women wish your men were?:cool:

All I see in your Av is a glass of beer and a pickled egg. :eusa_eh:

Oh, whoops! Nevermind....:redface:

:lol:

I asked asimple question, and you insecure ugly guys are taking this personally, just answer the question please.

How many of you men wish you were as handsome and manly looking as me and how many of you women wish your men were?:cool:

I asked asimple question, and you insecure ugly guys are taking this personally, just answer the question please.

:thup:

11126755jpeg

If you want to talk about your looks, then you shouldn't post a photo of your mug as an avatar.

How many of you men wish you were as handsome and manly looking as me and how many of you women wish your men were?

I'd adjust your beer-goggles if I were you, roomy. They seem to be out of focus.

How about you get your British grin fixed before you compare mugshots with this hunk of manhood?:lol:

If you want to talk about your looks, then you shouldn't post a photo of your mug as an avatar.

There it is right there:lol: Post your pic missus ugly mug and then post a pic of the guy that dumped you.:lol:

This thread has almost all the ingredients for a good flame war. :popcorn:

How very dare you Shelly my little lass, it's a perfectly reasonable question.

This one time when I was shitfaced I thought it was reasonable to piss on a friend's windshield, during winter, so in the morning he'd have to scrape my frozen piss off before he went to work. :cool:

How many of you men wish you were as handsome and manly looking as me and how many of you women wish your men were?

I'd adjust your beer-goggles if I were you, roomy. They seem to be out of focus.

How about you get your British grin fixed before you compare mugshots with this hunk of manhood?

How about you quit playing hard-to-get, with yourself.

This one time when I was shitfaced I thought it was reasonable to piss on a friend's windshield, during winter, so in the morning he'd have to scrape my frozen piss off before he went to work. :cool:

Sounds reasonable to me even when sober.

:thup:

You sound like a fucking idiot.

This thread has almost all the ingredients for a good flame war.

This one time when I was shitfaced I thought it was reasonable to piss on a friend's windshield, during winter, so in the morning he'd have to scrape my frozen piss off before he went to work.

I suppose drinking antifreeze does interfere with a man's ability to think rationally.

There it is right there:lol: Post your pic missus ugly mug and then post a pic of the guy that dumped you.:lol:

Whatever you think tiny.
The only thing I would be jealous from you is that you can pee in the short urinals too.
Course...I guess I could too if I got on my knees first.

I find that comment crude and offensive. Post reported.

I don't think roomy heard you, Sheldon. He's too busy kissing his biceps.

You can report me til the cows come home girly, I have special dispensation here, ask my girlfriend Dis and my wingman Gunny.:cool:

This post is too full of awesome to be displayed in public for fear of destroying the interwebs. - Mod

I tried. :dunno:

Forum List

Back