For the men and women folk here

I hope Gunny appreciates your humour as much as I do.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................. GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

manbabies-01.jpg

OK gay boys you fancy Gunny more than me.I want some input fromthe men and women here.

Roomy is just trying to make himself feel better.
I mean...having to climb on the sink to see himself shave every morning, being afraid he will one day get sucked down the drain holes in the shower...you know...stuff like that.
I imagine that would wear on a guy.

I mean...having to climb on the sink to see himself shave every morning, being afraid he will one day get sucked down the drain holes in the shower...you know...stuff like that.

I get the subliminal message about sucking Roomy but like I say, you don't do it for me.No offence.:cool:

I get the subliminal message about sucking Roomy but like I say, you don't do it for me.No offence.:cool:

Finally you managed to say something that was funny. :clap2:

But seriously, repost a photo of yourself sitting at the bar without the booster seat.

Roomy says, job well done once again and to Swagger, sorry to steal your thunder old bean but I am the King Brit 'round here, ask anyone.

Forum List

Back