Nail Polish

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Time to discuss a topic of great importance where we might could influence one another!

Who has tried this......

4080_01.jpg

I love it.

What about the matte or glitter polishes? Grays and blacks and blues, etc.? Do they have a place in your wardrobe? Would you wear them to work?

Opi%20Glitter.jpg

Do you favor a brand of nail polish? Or are you a dedicated salon customer?

Let the lively discussion ensue!

• Banned
I don't polish nails. It's not an effective rustproofing measure, and once you pound them into the wood, you can't seem them anyway...

:eusa_whistle:

Onna my gfs was annoyed with her husband. He fell asleep on the sofa and she painted his nails, then woke him and sent him to the hardware store. He never noticed until he went to pay....I imagine he was somewhat more considerate after that, LOL.

I don't polish nails. It's not an effective rustproofing measure, and once you pound them into the wood, you can't seem them anyway...

Onna my gfs was annoyed with her husband. He fell asleep on the sofa and she painted his nails, then woke him and sent him to the hardware store. He never noticed until he went to pay....I imagine he was somewhat more considerate after that, LOL.

I take it he has a well developed sense of humor. A lot of men would take that as a challenge to retaliate with a pratical joke of their own. Myself included, which may help to explain why my marriage and divorce counters are currently tied...

:oops:

I take it he has a well developed sense of humor. A lot of men would take that as a challenge to retaliate with a pratical joke of their own. Myself included, which may help to explain why my marriage and divorce counters are currently tied...

:oops:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back