For the Love of God, Stop Saying Trump Was an Antiwar President

what about Jan 6? Trump almost instigated a civil war, not to mention being a warmonger for foreign war

Trump was an anti-war President!

Aside from the millions he killed during Jan 6.

The Viking looked like he was ready for war but I can't speak for the rest of them who are now in jail for 40 years for just showing up to protest a government so corrupt they may not prosecute the corruption of Joe Biden and Hunter but they can't hide all of their crimes like not paying millions of dollars on their taxes.

Silliness.

Last edited:
what about Jan 6? Trump almost instigated a civil war, not to mention being a warmonger for foreign war

Bullshit. Trump called for a protest. He never asked for any violence.

Anyway, why are you back here, baked? Weren’t you begging to get banned just a short time back?

• Banned
Bullshit. Trump called for a protest. He never asked for any violence.

Anyway, why are you back here, baked? Weren’t you begging to get banned just a short time back?
i needed a break to relax my feet. now i'm recharged and ready to rumble. your hatred for my freedom of speech is pathetic

i needed a break to relax my feet. now i'm recharged and ready to rumble. your hatred for my freedom of speech is pathetic
I don’t hate your freedom of speech. That was a dishonest and baseless thing for you to claim.

Even in your most pitiable but typical efforts, you have a right to post. It’s just a shame that you’re so hostile to truth and logic and facts.

In that regard, of course Trump was an anti war President.

I don’t hate your freedom of speech. That was a dishonest and baseless thing for you to claim.

Even in your most pitiable but typical efforts, you have a right to post. It’s just a shame that you’re so hostile to truth and logic and facts.

In that regard, of course Trump was an anti war President.
well my dad died in the lebanese civil war when i was just 1 so i'm more qualified and experienced to talk about war than folks who sacrificed nothing.

Trump was uncharacteristically tough on Afghanistan, which was weird given his strident opposition to the Iraq war. he left an Afghan mess to Biden, who will leave the next POTUS a mess too!

Shout it out —- The Donald was the greatest anti war President this God forsaken country has ever had . A man who followed the steps of Jesus and worked for Love and not War .

well my dad died in the lebanese civil war when i was just 1 so i'm more qualified and experienced to talk about war than folks who sacrificed nothing.

False. You’re able to discuss being raised without a dad. Not the same thing.

One doesn’t have to be bombed in a hospital by the Russians in Ukraine to appreciate that war is a horror.
Trump was uncharacteristically tough on Afghanistan, which was weird given his strident opposition to the Iraq war. he left an Afghan mess to Biden, who will leave the next POTUS a mess too!
Trump was fine on Afghanistan. And he’s not the one who presided over that clusterfuck deadly withdrawal. Your idiot President Potato was the one who screwed that up so badly. And he is getting is mired in Ukraine.

I know that logical thinking ain’t yer strong suit, baked. But the following two things can both simultaneously be true:

Russia is the hostile aggressive initiator of the war being perpetrated against Ukraine.

Ukraine may not be a valid place for America to engage in, militarily, at the risk of a much wider and more dangerous war.

Last edited:
even when he's compelled to act tough to get good press, Trump's heart is just not in it. his failures resulted in dead Americans, and emboldened our adversaries. Trump rewarded America's enemies (Russia, North Korea) while alienating our allies (Canada, Mexico, Ukraine). these were deliberate mistakes

Forum List

Back