For the first time I saw real sadness in Trumps Eyes

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.
I seriously doubt you saw sadness in his eyes.

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.

Trump has always condemned White Supremacy.
Stop believing in the spins.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Fine don't believe.
Full text of what he said in 2017.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

As I said on remember this, Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. And then I went on from there. Now here is the thing. Excuse me, excuse me. Take it nice and easy. Here is the thing, when I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. A lot of the event didn't happen yet as we were speaking. This event just happened. Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don't want to rush into a statement.
Words written for him to read from script.

Trump has always condemned White Supremacy.
Stop believing in the spins.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Fine don't believe.
Full text of what he said in 2017.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

As I said on remember this, Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. And then I went on from there. Now here is the thing. Excuse me, excuse me. Take it nice and easy. Here is the thing, when I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. A lot of the event didn't happen yet as we were speaking. This event just happened. Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don't want to rush into a statement.
Words written for him to read from script.

Live tape at the time dear.

He sounded and acted presidential by infringing on our basic rights? You yearn for a totalitarian dictatorship don't you?

Trump's rhetoric of bigotry and racism has created a climate of hate giving license to those who would commit acts of domestic terrorism, such as the El Paso shooter.

The Dayton shooter was a liberal, a devout follower of Pocahontas.

And so far, his leader has yet to take responsibility.
What was his reason for his shooting spree?

The Dayton guy was a Elizabeth Warren fanatic, hardcore ultraliberal. The El Paso guy was a huge environmentalist, hated President Trump and sought to reduce the population.
Pretty funny stuff right there.....what was the Dayton (or was it Toledo like fat donnie said?) guy's motive? Do we even know?

And the El Paso guy was shooting people on a border town....not shooting EPA agents. His spree had nothing to do with the environment.

I find this extremely difficult to believe.
You actually believe Trump had real sadness in his eyes because of the mass shootings?
Sorry but I disagree with you. Trump has no idea what empathy means & he certainly possesses none.
I believe your personality perception is quite deficient.

Forum List

Back