For Real

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Ok. There have been about 80000000000 threads about “indoctrination” in public schools, and all of the nefarious goings on that supposedly take place there. But after a quarter of a century teaching in schools public and private, in the US and overseas, it has never been so much as suggested by any supervisor or administrator that any political agenda be imposed on my students.

Ok. There have been about 80000000000 threads about “indoctrination” in public schools, and all of the nefarious goings on that supposedly take place there. But after a quarter of a century teaching in schools public and private, in the US and overseas, it has never been so much as suggested by any supervisor or administrator that any political agenda be imposed on my students.
In college it wasn't admin that was the real problem, it was the individual teachers/professors who occasionally or sometimes often, injected their socio-political ideology into their curriculum. I never saw a concerted effort on the part of the school to indoctrinate though I did make a few enemies out of a couple of activist professors by demanding they teach what they were hired to teach and nothing more.

Doesn't need to be suggested....To use a tremendously extreme example, Mengele didn't need orders from Hitler to do the things he did.....The people who would do so get hired as a matter of course.

How do you know?

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article236852668.html

you are the perpetrator of indoctrination

Who indoctrinated you?

Who indoctrinated you?
I broke out at the end of bush’s administration. I started to do my own research. Thanks to Fox News bill O’Reilly and a host of others

I am now the new leader of the free world of Boston we’re leading the resistance movement

Who indoctrinated you?
I broke out at the end of bush’s administration. I started to do my own research. Thanks to Fox News bill O’Reilly and a host of others

I am now the new leader of the free world of Boston we’re leading the resistance movement
Sooooo, self indoctrination. Got it. :thup:

Who indoctrinated you?

No I get my information from independent news sources

Who indoctrinated you?

No I get my information from independent news sources
And that makes all the difference......... :rolleyes: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

No “indoctrination” is taking place.

Thanks for your opinion

Doesn't need to be suggested....To use a tremendously extreme example, Mengele didn't need orders from Hitler to do the things he did.....The people who would do so get hired as a matter of course.

How do you know?
Birds of a feather.

So you’re just speculating.
No, I'm stating empirically observed fact.

Let me get a little more esoteric: The Law of Attraction....The LoA states that you will draw into your life the people, circumstances, events, and results that are most in line with your dominant thoughts and attitudes.

What are the dominant thoughts and attitudes among government school teachers and administrators, about The State from which they derive all of their pay, benefits, pensions, and, in fact, their very lives?...What kind of people will be attracted to that lifestyle, and whom will the administrators of that institution be most likely to hire?....Are they going to be people who look upon The State as a violent, inefficient, wasteful, aggressor, or as a benign benefactor?

Thanks for your opinion

As I said in the OP, it is first hand knowledge from 25 years of professional experience.

Thanks for your opinion

As I said in the OP, it is first hand knowledge from 25 years of professional experience.
I went to these schools and worked in community CENTERS in Boston.. I know fat more you.. you wouldnt have a job in the teachers unions if you Weren’t indoctrinated

How do you know?
Birds of a feather.

....?

You don’t seem to understand what those words mean. What specifically have you personally observed? Where? For how long? Under what circumstances?

How do you know?
Birds of a feather.

....?

You don’t seem to understand what those words mean. What specifically have you personally observed? Where? For how long? Under what circumstances?
Statistics...History.....Observed human behavior by people way smarter than you or I.

You seem incapable of answering the very straightforward questions I asked, to the point that you simply omitted them:

Who would be drawn toward a system as such?

Whom would those in charge of that system be more likely and less likely to hire?

Forum List

Back