For Most On The Caravan.Do They Know What Awaits Them Before The Border?Have They Been Told?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:huh1: Does anyone know what percent of the 14,000 have cell phones? Are all them being kept inform of the military build up/force that awaits them on the US/Mexican Border? Do they all think it's just a long "Standard ACME Fence" that they can just tear down?
:oops-28:
I believe that if at least 1/2 of them knew what they will be up against come US/Mexico border, they would of had second thoughts before they left.
Can you imagine getting to the border, after weeks of walking, then realizing they may all have to walk back home?
:poke:

Know what's actually going to happen? They're going to claim asylum, enter the United States, disappear, and never be heard from or seen again. The same thing that always happens.

Know what's actually going to happen? They're going to claim asylum, enter the United States, disappear, and never be heard from or seen again. The same thing that always happens.
yup, they all assume that they will just get to the border, even by force, walk right into the usa and just keep going, no questions asked, then look for a free ride to san diego or los angeles

The Whitehouse is working on legal policies to allow the immediate deportation of the caravan crowd. I hope they come up with something ironclad, and fast. Otherwise Ryan had better get that Immigration Bill back out to stop this invasion.

i wonder if they are all expecting free food and drinks at the border

:huh1: Does anyone know what percent of the 14,000 have cell phones? Are all them being kept inform of the military build up/force that awaits them on the US/Mexican Border? Do they all think it's just a long "Standard ACME Fence" that they can just tear down?
:oops-28:
I believe that if at least 1/2 of them knew what they will be up against come US/Mexico border, they would of had second thoughts before they left.
Can you imagine getting to the border, after weeks of walking, then realizing they may all have to walk back home?
:poke:

Precisely.

As I mentioned in an earlier, similar topic a focused US Army psychological (non-violent) campaign aimed at exploiting these people's deepest fears could break up their horde somewhat peacefully.

Many of them believe that there are employers in Tijuana waiting for them. They believe they cannot be stopped. There are so many of them they will overwhelm any force.

I hope Trump closes the ports of entry. Choke them off and let the Mexicans handle it.

These invaders are a source of amusement. They think they are clever in ditching their appearance date. Then they get an order of deportation. The fun starts in 20 or 30 years when they are finally caught and immediately deported. No hearing. Just up and go. I love to see them crying and sobbing for mercy.

Many of them believe that there are employers in Tijuana waiting for them. They believe they cannot be stopped. There are so many of them they will overwhelm any force.

I hope Trump closes the ports of entry. Choke them off and let the Mexicans handle it.

These invaders are a source of amusement. They think they are clever in ditching their appearance date. Then they get an order of deportation. The fun starts in 20 or 30 years when they are finally caught and immediately deported. No hearing. Just up and go. I love to see them crying and sobbing for mercy.
i still hope that Trump sends king kong to the border

Last edited:

i still hope that Trump send king kong to the border
Open the border to Americans for hunting.

Forum List

Back