For men who can't shave without getting hair everywhere!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Even if you live alone, if will make your life easier unless of course your a slob and don't care.

Yes, I know, some gals think that men leaving the seat up is disrespectful and messy and a sure sign that men are in great need of being told that they are doing it wrong. Beard hair crumbs is the same type of thing. Here's a thought. The next time you feel agitated by such petty details that come up when coexisting with other human beings and feel the urge to bitch about it -just shut up.

Last edited:
Yes, I know, some gals think that men leaving the seat up is disrespectful and messy and a sure sign that men are in great need of being told that they are doing it wrong. Beard hair crumbs is the same type of thing. Here's a thought. The next time you feel agitated by such petty details that come up when coexisting with other human beings and feel the urge to bitch about it -just shut up.

Toilets seats in my house are in the down position. Have you ever sat on a toilet seat and fallen right in ?? Its not great on the lower back and sacrum, not to mention the butt gets all wet. So have you, if not try it.

Toilets seats in my house are in the down position. Have you ever sat on a toilet seat and fallen right in ?? Its not great on the lower back and sacrum, not to mention the butt gets all wet. So have you, if not try it.
I have enough sense to look before I sit. As for my husband, he has enough sense to look before he squirts. Many injuries can be avoided by applying common sense.

I have enough sense to look before I sit. As for my husband, he has enough sense to look before he squirts. Many injuries can be avoided by applying common sense.

So then do you put it up for your husband ? and clean up his little hair stubs? come on now. I just can't imagine, who puts it up and who puts it down, do you leave it down after you go? and then he picks it up and leaves it up. How do you work this?

Have you ever sat on a toilet seat and fallen right in ??

no.
I've trained my seeing eye dog to bark if it's up.

Oh, wait, I don't have a seeing eye dog.

I have to look before I sit down, and usually do.

So then do you put it up for your husband ? and clean up his little hair stubs? come on now. I just can't imagine, who puts it up and who puts it down, do you leave it down after you go? and then he picks it up and leaves it up. How do you work this?
You are quite the princess aren't you? At my house, most of the time the toilet seat is down when not in use. Husband closes it because he chooses to, not because he is married to a screeching harridan who told him to. I clean the bathroom most of the time. My husband is a pretty tidy guy but yeah, sometimes there are hairs in the sink. Come to think of it, most of them are mine. I stand over the sink when I put lotion in my hair and some falls in the sink.

I don't know what your home situation is but it sure sounds like you need to lighten the fuck up.

Princesses end up kissing a huge pond full of frogs and often never find a prince.

Keep that up, Princess, you will end up what ladies hate: ignored.

Last edited:

You are quite the princess aren't you? At my house, most of the time the toilet seat is down when not in use. Husband closes it because he chooses to, not because he is married to a screeching harridan who told him to. I clean the bathroom most of the time. My husband is a pretty tidy guy but yeah, sometimes there are hairs in the sink. Come to think of it, most of them are mine. I stand over the sink when I put lotion in my hair and some falls in the sink.

I don't know what your home situation is but it sure sounds like you need to lighten the fuck up.

When I met him some 32 years ago I told him he'd have to put the toilet seat down, which he does. I also clean the bathroom, but my husband cleans up his stubs when he trims his beard and mustache. He may miss a few hairs but he does the best he can. I am the princess of my home, your right.

Princesses end up kissing a huge pond full of frogs and often never find a prince.

Keep that up, Princess, you will end up what ladies hate: ignored.

Yes I found my Prince charming 32 years ago. Thank you.

Back to the beard part. This would be a good stocking stuffer for the man who has everything, and who neglects shaving due to the fact he has to clean up the mess he makes. There has got to be a reason so many men have unruly beards and mustaches.

When I met him some 32 years ago I told him he'd have to put the toilet seat down, which he does. I also clean the bathroom, but my husband cleans up his stubs when he trims his beard and mustache. He may miss a few hairs but he does the best he can. I am the princess of my home, your right.
That's nice. Good for you.
I'm at a loss to understand your post then. Since you claim what sounds like a halcyon life it seems unlikely that this beard bib thing is of personal meaning. Since you have shown over and over that you do not have a sense of humor, the post couldn't have been for chuckles. Can you explain your post so that a non princess can understand?

Forum List

Back