For Leonard Bernstein and John Dunlap

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
For Leonard Bernstein (Conductor and more) and John Dunlap (John, from Boston and cantor in Greek Orthodox Church in Queens NYC)...one of the most informed Opera buffs evah

[youtube]ojKKCRLEdYM[/youtube]

Who knew years later in Boston I would find out about your passing. It was a pleasure knowing you. It was an honor considering you a dear friend for many years since childhood

Last edited:
John always drove me crazy trying to explain Opera. When I moved to NYC city he would call up Bernstein and they would go on and on about whatever. I thought they were all nuts. LOL

Then we got John into Chiat/Day .. that didn't last long but ..

I miss John. Found out he passed away a few years after I left NYC. We had fun as youngsters scoping out downtown Boston. What a strange world

Last edited:
For Leonard Bernstein (Conductor and more) and John Dunlap (John, from Boston and cantor in Greek Orthodox Church in Queens NYC)...one of the most informed Opera buffs evah

[youtube]ojKKCRLEdYM[/youtube]

Who knew years later in Boston I would find out about your passing. It was a pleasure knowing you. It was an honor considering you a dear friend for many years since childhood

A true cantor? And yes I understand Greek Orthodox very well. St. Peter and St. Paul at the end of my road.

A true cantor. Few and far between. I am sorry for your loss Dante but what a treasure and a blessing for you to have known him.

Oh sorry. Here's this beauty at the end of my road. My Baba and Gido were Orthodox. To be a cantor is to be reknowned. wow.
whoopsies that was from a bull ring challenge....

I meant to put up this.

august-se-man-pics-029.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back