For Kurt Cobain fans

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Riveting - Trust me. Oh wait, that was the wrong way to put it as 2/3 of you don’t. Rephrase: If you liked Kurt you’ll prolly like this - better huh?

Riveting - Trust me. Oh wait, that was the wrong way to put it as 2/3 of you don’t. Rephrase: If you liked Kurt you’ll prolly like this - better huh?

Heard he was pretty handy with a shotgun

That cat created an entire generation of angry, miserable people with his miserable sounding noise.

I miss the 80s. What a great time it was to be alive. Everybody had money. Everybody had a nice car. Nice clothes. Everybody was happy.

Then he came along and messed it all up and there were only a bunch of angry, miserable people in dirty flannel shirts making everyone else mserable.

That cat created an entire generation of angry, miserable people with his miserable sounding noise.

I miss the 80s. What a great time it was to be alive. Everybody had money. Everybody had a nice car. Nice clothes. Everybody was happy.

Then he came along and messed it all up and there were only a bunch of angry, miserable people in dirty flannel shirts making everyone else mserable.
Perhaps it just you who turned into an angry, miserable human? :)

Forum List

Back