For dog lovers: Doggy Armour

When confronted with the fact that their new BFFs the Russians aren't the first to invent bullet-proof armor for K9 units, USMB RWs go all mushy about their pet dogs...as if it's exactly the same thing... :rolleyes:
I don't think people who love dogs care where the protection originated, they're just glad it exists. It seems the Russians didn't have it, and now they do. Thats great, imho.

I agree it's great that K9 dogs can have protective armor, no matter who initiated it, but Tipsey and tiny are creaming their panties over Pootin, so we have to listen to their girly-squealies in the meantime...

When confronted with the fact that their new BFFs the Russians aren't the first to invent bullet-proof armor for K9 units, USMB RWs go all mushy about their pet dogs...as if it's exactly the same thing... :rolleyes:

You are really fucking crazy to think that its a matter of Russian pet dogs.

Wow just wow asshole. We're talking about military trained beasties here. But you just showed what a wanker you are. WOW. just wow.

I don't think people who love dogs care where the protection originated, they're just glad it exists. It seems the Russians didn't have it, and now they do. Thats great, imho.

I agree it's great that K9 dogs can have protective armor, no matter who initiated it, but Tipsey and tiny are creaming their panties over Pootin, so we have to listen to their girly-squealies in the meantime...

And fuck off then. Really fuck off then.

I'll always be on the watch for you.

We're talking about military trained beasties here.

And I was talking about PD K9 units, then you and Tipsey started going all goo-goo about Russia.

Now, granted, PD K9 dogs tend to have more diversified duties than military dogs, but if you'd like to stop drooling on Putin's shoes and get back to the topic, I'd be interested.

I breed catahoulas. get me back on that girlie girlie thing later.

My dogs have gone into what is called a ring. its a catahoula thing. called a bay up. I come in as back up. Its serious. I love it.

Get back to me on a girly squelies thingy baby. Get back to me when you can match me bitch.

Awwwww, bless.
Russia creates DOG ARMOUR after French police hound Diesel shot dead in ISIS raid
RUSSIA has released a new design of body armour to keep terror-sniffing police dogs safe and avoid deaths like that of French police pooch Diesel who was killed in the line of duty during anti-terror raids in Paris.
By JAKE BURMAN
PUBLISHED: 04:08, Sun, Nov 29, 2015 | UPDATED: 11:13, Sun, Nov 29, 2015

Russia-releases-dog-armour-weeks-after-death-of-French-police-hound-Diesel-622840.jpg
IG

Police want to avoid deaths similar to Diesel's
In a new video, Russian dog handler Vladimir Khitrykh demonstrates how the new protective armour keeps the police hounds safe.

Mr Khitrykh discusses how they trained his adorable police dog to use the hi-tech vest by using incentives.

RELATED ARTICLES
At first, of course, the dog did not like the vest

Vladimir Khitrykh

He says: “At first, of course, the dog did not like the vest. Then gradually she realised that it was for her own good and protection.

“We taught her with the help of incentives. We can put the armoured vest on the dog in just one minute.”

The new ‘Nord body armour’ has reportedly been designed by Russia’s Scientific Production Association of Special Materials (NPO), based in St. Petersburg.

The police in America do have bullet proof vests for their K-9 comrades and its a good idea.

Forum List

Back