For Conservative: Obama Brings 28 Straight Months Of Positive Job Creation

What specific policy has Obama implemented that lead to even the minimal job growth numbers the OP claims are so amazing.

Just one. Name it, and cite specifically HOW it helped the jobs numbers.

Getting the GOP shitheads out of office, that's what :up:

Which specific 'GOP Shithead' did Obama personally remove from office, and how SPECIFICALLY did that effect the job numbers?

the GOP ONE :tongue: he signs his name G-O-P and by getitng him out and many like him the SS was able to have their parties and would have spurred economic growth is South America, had they paid up.

Is this where you make the lame assertion that business can sell products/services to non-existing customers?

A poor person never gave you a job, pole smoke. Give up.

A business was never successful without customers. I win.

The world is full of more customers than the USA could ever hope to service.

Deny this and we shall all laugh our asses off at you.

But Leftists make it impossible in America for our wealth and job producers to engage in the process and enjoy once again the virtual full employment we enjoyed under Bush.

A poor person never gave you a job, pole smoke. Give up.

But Leftists make it impossible in America for our wealth and job producers to engage in the process and enjoy once again the virtual full employment we enjoyed under Bush.

So having customers are the key to business success. Got it. Thanks!

The world has plenty of customers for the USA to have virtual full employment.

What is missing?

What is missing?
So your policy is - "When in doubt, fuck the American consumer! We'd rather make a buck elsewhere before reviving our own middle class"

At least you're honest.

What is missing?
So your policy is - "When in doubt, fuck the American consumer! We'd rather make a buck elsewhere before reviving our own middle class"

At least you're honest.

At least you have abandoned your nonsense argument that there are no jobs being created because consumers do not exist.

Do better next time.

Conservative has been trolling up a storm in numerous threads stating that I've been too mean to Willard and don't have enough pro-Obama topics, so here you go big guy :up:

Obama still continues to show month after month of positive private sector jobs gains. He's created over 4.5 million new jobs and counting by the day. Thanks Obama! :clap2:

We would need at least 8.5 million to keep up (200K per month).

Also, did you see the trend at the end of your graph.

Things are bad. 3.5 years and I'll bet you still want to blame Boooossshhhh.

Why not. Obama does.............

What is missing?

At least you're honest.

At least you have abandoned your nonsense argument that there are no jobs being created because consumers do not exist.

Do better next time.

I didn't abandon a thing. But you did just agree that the job creating consumer class in America is hurting and what is preventing job creation.

See, even uneducated idiots such as yourself can figure it out once in a while.

At least you're honest.

Do better next time.

I didn't abandon a thing. But you did just agree that the job creating consumer class in America is hurting and what is preventing job creation.

See, even uneducated idiots such as yourself can figure it out once in a while.

Sure you did, gayboi. You cannot refute that potential customers exist worldwide - more than we could ever hope to service.

Forum List

Back