For Conservative: Obama Brings 28 Straight Months Of Positive Job Creation

Conservative has been trolling up a storm in numerous threads stating that I've been too mean to Willard and don't have enough pro-Obama topics, so here you go big guy :up:

Obama still continues to show month after month of positive private sector jobs gains. He's created over 4.5 million new jobs and counting by the day. Thanks Obama! :clap2:

bikini-graph-July-2012-private-sector-only.jpg

Yeah, but he's still a net loser of jobs.

Sorry... FAIL.

At least you have abandoned your nonsense argument that there are no jobs being created because consumers do not exist.

Do better next time.

I didn't abandon a thing. But you did just agree that the job creating consumer class in America is hurting and what is preventing job creation.

See, even uneducated idiots such as yourself can figure it out once in a while.

Sure you did, gayboi. You cannot refute that potential customers exist worldwide - more than we could ever hope to service.

LOL, everytime you post your ridiculous point, that you think actually proves something, it still only further reinforces my point that it's customers that drive job creation, not deep pocketed corporations and that our own consumer class is hurting to the point where they can't buy products and in turn fuel the job creation process.

You're actually dumber than you let on.

Conservative has been trolling up a storm in numerous threads stating that I've been too mean to Willard and don't have enough pro-Obama topics, so here you go big guy :up:

Obama still continues to show month after month of positive private sector jobs gains. He's created over 4.5 million new jobs and counting by the day. Thanks Obama! :clap2:

Sorry... FAIL.

One thing some over look November 2008 job loss was a reaction due to obama winning
Also if democrats say Republican were sabotaging the economy defeat obama, It must be true that the democrats destroyed the economy to blame bush and help a DEMOCRAT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY

Sorry... FAIL.

One thing some over look November 2008 job loss was a reaction due to obama winning
Also if democrats say Republican were sabotaging the economy defeat obama, It must be true that the democrats destroyed the economy to blame bush and help a DEMOCRAT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY

More simple ideas from simple minds.

I didn't abandon a thing. But you did just agree that the job creating consumer class in America is hurting and what is preventing job creation.

See, even uneducated idiots such as yourself can figure it out once in a while.

Sure you did, gayboi. You cannot refute that potential customers exist worldwide - more than we could ever hope to service.

LOL, everytime you post your ridiculous point, that you think actually proves something, it still only further reinforces my point that it's customers that drive job creation, not deep pocketed corporations and that our own consumer class is hurting to the point where they can't buy products and in turn fuel the job creation process.

Your argument is that the consumers don't exist which would drive job creation in the USA.

This is fail, as it is easy to demonstrate that consumers exist all over the world, and our measily 5% of the world population could never hope to fill their needs even at full employment.

So obviously, the problem is not lack of consumers, but something else.

Agree, disagree or logoff now in abject FAIL?

LOL

Last edited:

Sorry... FAIL.

More simple ideas from simple minds.

The truth can be very simple.

See Rump Ranger, it is theoretically possible for the USA to have virtual full employment without the addition of one single additional consumer in the world.

And companies who startup or expand are taking other people's EXISTING customers, not relying on a mythological brand new enabled consumer to accommodate their production.

Ergo, claiming we don't have the jobs we need because consumers do not exist is a bogus argument.

Your argument is that the consumers don't exist which would drive job creation in the USA.

This is fail, as it is easy to demonstrate that consumers exist all over the world, and our measily 5% of the world population could never hope to fill their needs even at full employment.

So obviously, the problem is not lack of consumers, but something else.

Agree, disagree or logoff now in abject FAIL?

LOL

So how many small businesses, home many mom and pop stores don't sell internationally?
How is the global economy doing? Much better than us you would have us believe. But we both know that's not the case. So I guess it is consumers who drive job creation. Thanks for proving my point AGAIN.

I'm glad you finally dropped the notion that rich people create jobs out of thin air.

Forum List

Back