For Christ sake give Jesus a break this weekend

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
(Sorry for the lack of reference and the misrepresentations but I want to say this so this is my best.)

Your relation with Jesus is not between others with Jesus observing but with you and Jesus in a personnel, one-to-one relationship. Jesus instructed us to not adulter with thy neighbor's wife, lie, steal, and such. I believe it was Paul who said it was the very act of lusting after thy neighbor's wife which was sin even if the act itself was not committed. What does this mean? It means if you see your neighbor's wife, or husband, and you start thinking of acts one could preform with her/him sin builds within you. If one is walking and sees thy neighbor's car do not envy that car for one might start thinking of ways to steal the car. One can admire the car, or thy neighbor's wife, but to begin to think of ways to possess those things the mind starts to slip away from enjoying the pleasures of one's own wife, of one's own car, of the life one has which is blessed by God. Jesus will accept all sin we give unto Him but please go easy on Him this weekend. Try to be righteous for if one is righteous with Jesus one is also righteous with oneself. That is a feeling no amount of vice will ever equal. When one wakes Tuesday morning will one feel the weight of sin upon thy soul or will one feel the lightness of one who has gained much in a weekend filled with joy and in the company of those who are also experiencing joy. One does not have to think of this a a religious matter but a practical one for I believe those who read this will know exactly of what I speak even if they have never known Jesus or God. Have a safe and Blessed weekend.

Why can't people be just without Jesus?

People can be just without Jesus. The question more is what to do when one is unjust. When one sins they reach out into the abyss and pulls in a little evil into this world. If one has no regrets then that evil simply resides in them. If one has regrets then they acknowledge that they have brought that evil into themselves. The question is how to put out out that evil that was brought in. If Tuesday morning everyone sincerely gives their sin unto Jesus he will accept it. For those who hold on to their sin the evil in the world will build up just a little more. When I say give Jesus a break I do not mean do not seek Jesus on Tuesday morning. What I am saying is the less sin one gains the less sin one has to remove.

BEWARE!!! GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People". ==HEAR YE THE LORD--"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an ALARM in My Holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the DAY OF THE LORD cometh, for it is NIGH at hand (and ready to start)." Joel 2:1. (The DAY OF THE LORD--which is coming--is known as THE TRIBULATION. An alarm sounded today!) Did you hear it? Did you pay attention? Be ready!
Zephaniah 1:14 to 18 ADDS--"The great day of the Lord is near, IT IS NEAR, and hastens greatly (approaches quickly), even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty men shall CRY THERE BITTERLY.

"That day is a day of WRATH, a day of TROUBLE and DISTRESS, a day of WASTENESS and DESOLATION, a day of DARKNESS and GLOOMINESS, a day of CLOUDS and THICK DARKNESS, a day of TRUMPET and ALARM against the fenced cities and against high towers,

"And I will bring (says God) DISTRESS upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, BECAUSE they have SINNED against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh like the dung.

"Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them IN THE DAY OF THE LORD'S WRATH; but the whole land shall be devoured by THE FIRE of His (God's) jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land."
SEEK the Lord WHILE He may be found, CALL UPON HIM while He is near." Isaiah 55:6.

"For WHOSOEVER shall CALL UPON the name of the Lord (Jesus) shall be saved." Romans 10:13

And by HAVING FAITH, CONFIDENCE, TRUST and TOTAL RELIANCE upon Jesus, this becomes true for us:

"But you, brethren, are NOT IN DARKNESS, that THAT DAY (the day of the Lord), should overtake you as a thief. You are (in Jesus) all children of LIGHT (as Jesus is LIGHT), and the children of the day: we are NOT of the night, nor of darkness. Therefor let us NOT sleep, as do others; but let us WATCH and be SOBER." 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6.

"For God has NOT APPOINTED US to wrath, but to obtain salvation (deliverance) by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who DIED for us, that, whether we wake (are alive) or sleep (have died in faith in Jesus), we should LIVE TOGETHER with Him (when He comes to Rapture the Church BEFORE the day of the Lord, the seven year Tribulation). Wherefore COMFORT yourselves together, and EDIFY one another, even as you do."

BECAUSE Jesus Himself has promised--"In My Father's house are MANY MANSIONS: if it were not so, I would have told you. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and RECEIVE YOU unto Myself, that WHERE I AM (in heaven at the Father's throne), THERE YOU MAY BE ALSO." John 14:2-3.

"Come, My people, enter thou INTO YOUR CHAMBERS (mansions), and SHUT your DOORS about you: HIDE YOURSELF as it were for a little moment (seven years), UNTIL THE INDIGNATION (God's wrath) BE OVERPAST (and accomplished). For, BEHOLD, the Lord COMETH OUT OF HIS PLACE TO PUNISH the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain." Isaiah 26:20-21.

Last edited:
GISMYS, one must eat thy daily bread before one is fit for the day ahead. (Hey, that actually rhymed. :))

Forum List

Back