For Biden, the only good pipeline is a Putin pipeline

Wow, you're as dumb as you are dishonest.

Your buddy took over Jan. 9th - fucktard.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You think the inauguration is on Jan 9th?

And then you call me dumb!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Inauguration Day occurs every four years on January 20 (or January 21 if January 20 falls on a Sunday) at the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, DC.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You think the inauguration is on Jan 9th?

And then you call me dumb!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Inauguration Day occurs every four years on January 20 (or January 21 if January 20 falls on a Sunday) at the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, DC.

You dumb mother fucker - I said nothing about the inaguration.

So fucktard, Trump was president for 2021? Nah, you're just a fucking liar.

Just like I said there were zero imports of oil by Russia, right you lying Nazi fuck?

You dumb mother fucker - I said nothing about the inaguration.

You said Biden took over on Jan 11th. The new president does not take over until the inauguration, which is not on Jan 11th.

So fucktard, Trump was president for 2021? Nah, you're just a fucking liar.

Nope, just for most of Jan 2021. Him leaving the White House early did not remove him from being POTUS. He was still making all the decisions.

How do you not know these things?

Just like I said there were zero imports of oil by Russia, right you lying Nazi fuck?

No, just like you calling me a liar for saying we had been importing oil from Russia for decades. Which I have proven is correct.

You said Biden took over on Jan 11th. The new president does not take over until the inauguration, which is not on Jan 11th.

Nope, just for most of Jan 2021. Him leaving the White House early did not remove him from being POTUS. He was still making all the decision

Lying Nazi.

Trump left on the 9th.

s.

How do you not know these things?

No, just like you calling me a liar for saying we had been importing oil from Russia for decades. Which I have proven is correct.

You lied - as usual, you got busted, as usual.

Lying is what you do. :dunno:

Lying Nazi.

Trump left on the 9th.

He might have left the White House, but he took the power and authority of the Presidents with him until Jan 20th.

How do you not know these things? Do you really think he is not still in power just because he moved out of the White House in a hissy fit move?

Not this time - you Nazis went wild and he walked away.

Oh my god, you honestly think he quit being the POTUS the day he moved out of the White House.

I thought you were just trolling, but now you show you are really that ignorant of our nation's laws.

Thank you so much. This forum was betting kind of stale and boring, but ignorance like yours is so entertaining!

Oh my god, you honestly think he quit being the POTUS the day he moved out of the White House.

I thought you were just trolling, but now you show you are really that ignorant of our nation's laws.

Thank you so much. This forum was betting kind of stale and boring, but ignorance like yours is so entertaining!

Desperate Nazi is desperate.

What was your Reich doing?

Note the date, fucktard.

Desperate Nazi is desperate.

What was your Reich doing?

Note the date, fucktard.

Thank you for proving Trump was still the POTUS between Jan 9th and Jan 20th.

You make this way too easy

And using Ukraine to launder the money. That is why the Democrats went all ape-shit over that phone call Trump had, they knew he was zeroing in on the money laundering that the elites have been using Ukraine for in the past several decades.

Zelenskyy commitment to root out Ukrainian corruption could have been a factor in why Xiden has turned him over to Putin and encouraged this chaos .

You try so hard, and fail so miserably.

I do not even have to try with you, your own post are far funnier than anythign I could post about you.

How could anyone be an adult in this country and not know what day the transfer of power from one POTUS to the next takes place?

yet here I am talking to one!

I do not even have to try with you, your own post are far funnier than anythign I could post about you.

How could anyone be an adult in this country and not know what day the transfer of power from one POTUS to the next takes place?

yet here I am talking to one!

Even after being proven wrong - you just keep lying.

Lying is your superpower.

Even after being proven wrong - you just keep lying.

You have not proven me wrong. All you have proven is that Trump moved out of the White House on Jan 9th. You are a moron and thinks that means he was not the POUTS any longer. There is not really much one can do on a forum like this to correct such ignorance on your part.

You have not proven me wrong. All you have proven is that Trump moved out of the White House on Jan 9th. You are a moron and thinks that means he was not the POUTS any longer. There is not really much one can do on a forum like this to correct such ignorance on your part.

Oh, so then you'll be posting the link to my post saying we imported zero barrels of oil from Russia?

You lie, spin, insult, lie, spin, repeat.

Typical democrat hack.

Oh, so then you'll be posting the link to my post saying we imported zero barrels of oil from Russia?

I never said you posted that we imported zero barrels of oil from Russia.

But, I did post that we had been doing so for decades and you called me a liar. Why did you call me a liar if you knew what I said was true?

Oh, because you are a dishonest POS, that is why.

Forum List

Back