For all the snowflakes accusing Trump of being 'Buddies' with Putin / Russians - Remember when...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Barack Obama microphone gaffe: 'I'll have more flexibility after election'

"President Barack Obama was caught on microphone telling Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after November's election to deal with contentious issues such as missile defence."

'Tell Vlad to be patient - I will have a lot more flexibility to F* our NATO allies and America once I am re-elected.'

OOPS!

Now THAT has to be a little embarrassing! :p

Trump's not "buddies" with Putin. Putin just wanted the candidate most likely to weaken America and succeeded with his interference.
If THAT was the case, Putin would have pushed hard to get Barry elected a 3rd time!

:lmao:

Well, it was an honest answer.

Also, Obama does not have any TIES and BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS with Russia and Russian owned banks, and Russian supporters picked for his administration, or with Russian real estate....

Trump does.

Obama does not have any TIES and BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS with Russia

Of course not - Obama is not a businessman, doesn't know anything about business, has never owned a business, has never run a business, etc...as demonstrated by his fiscal 'prowess' as President.

Barry 'didn't build that' - Now THAT I can believe. :p

Trump's not "buddies" with Putin. Putin just wanted the candidate most likely to weaken America and succeeded with his interference.
If THAT was the case, Putin would have pushed hard to get Barry elected a 3rd time!

Why? Now he has a guy who will brown nose to him, who can be manipulated by the massive investments he has in Russia, who applauds Russian imperialism, and who is likely going to completely fuck this country.

Trump is Putin's greatest success

Remember when Obama and Clinton sanctioned Russia? Context, folks.

Putin knows that Trump and his personality greatly weaken America.

Also, Obama does not have any TIES and BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS with Russia and Russian owned banks, and Russian supporters picked for his administration, or with Russian real estate....

Trump does.
But Obama had affiliations and relationships with people such as Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers....yet that didn't seem to bother you.

You are so childishly transparent, It gives me cause to actually pity you.

Barack Obama microphone gaffe: 'I'll have more flexibility after election'

"President Barack Obama was caught on microphone telling Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after November's election to deal with contentious issues such as missile defence."

'Tell Vlad to be patient - I will have a lot more flexibility to F* our NATO allies and America once I am re-elected.'

OOPS!

Now THAT has to be a little embarrassing! :p

Yes, and this was widely ignored by the MSM because they work for Obama.

Why? Now he has a guy who will brown nose to him, who can be manipulated by the massive investments he has in Russia, who applauds Russian imperialism, and who is likely going to completely fuck this country.

yet you saw no reason to have concern with the Clinton foundation and their relationships with national leaders who are deemed as our adversaries...or, at the very least, those who give a hoot about human rights.

And Putin would rather have that, than the woman(?) he could blackmail at will.

Yeah, right.

yet you saw no reason to have concern with the Clinton foundation and their relationships with national leaders who are deemed as our adversaries...or, at the very least, those who give a hoot about human rights.

Is it bad to accept large "donations" from countries that throw gays off buildings?

Trump does.
But Obama had affiliations and relationships with people such as Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers....yet that didn't seem to bother you.

It's you that is being pitiful on this, trying to change the topic....

What in the world does Jeremiah Wright etc have to do with the nation of Russia and the relationship with their ex KGB leader, Putin, and undying support for him?

And Putin would rather have that, than the woman(?) he could blackmail at will.

Yeah, right.
Exactly why that whole "Russia was up to it" is such a bunch of crap.

If Russia had access to those emails, Putin would have shelved them and pushed Hillary to win the election...

And then he could blackmail the President of the United States.

Not rocket science.....if you want control and you have no ethics....blackmail is the number one weapon.

Trump does.
Obama was a community organizer he had no business relations with no one.

Trump does.

What in the world does Jeremiah Wright etc have to do with the nation of Russia and the relationship with their ex KGB leader, Putin, and undying support for him?

The same thing Boooooosh did when anyone dared criticize Obungles

Trump does.

Nice try...

It has to do with your silly childish faux fear of relationships our leaders may have with those that may try to manipulate them.

Sorry...I thought you were bright enough to see the correlation.

Apparently you are not.

Forum List

Back