For a strong economy, renewables.

No, you did not even bother to look at the source I gave you. Yes, there are other sources out there that back this one up. But I am not into the spoon feeding of idiots.

The Ranch 11.34 kW 36-Panel Canadian Solar Off-Grid Solar System - Wholesale Solar

36 3 foot by 5 foot panels.
takes a lot of space.

Since my state punishes you for tying to the grid with monthly charges by the utility.......I'd have to go off grid...........which would take at least 2 of the battery banks listed.....for about $11,200.

Then you would need a back up Generator when you can't get enough sun.......with install about $5000..........

Installation of this system would cost about $5,000...........

About $47,000 dollars to provide my power.......

Not counting when I'd have to use the Generator.

My estimated cost for that system would be $721 a month for 7 years based on 7.5% rate.

Make the economy even stronger, build renewables and grid scale storage.

Green jobs now employ 10x more people than fossil fuel

More people employed, to produce much less actual energy. That may be a good deal for those who have those jobs, but not at all a good deal for the economy as a whole.

The economy benefits more, when less cost (including labor) goes into producing more value.

Explain, " More people employed, to produce much less actual energy"

An electric car is faster and more powerful than a car fueled by gasoline. I know by driving my son's Chevy Bolt; It can be fueled by solar panels and produce no carbon monoxide. One example of many, that green and renewable energy is the way to go.

Car manufacturers are producing more E Vehicles each year, and more homes are installing solar panels on the roof. In the Tri Valley where I live more and more parking lots have installed charging stations. It is the future, and the future is now.

Op...........what is the REAL COST per kwh of solar now..........because that is all that matters in the end.

And please don't go to the nifty not taking into consideration the cost of installation, and grid costs propaganda of the industry.

In our case we installed solar panels for $15k. Our son has driven a Chevy Bolt for two years and never once visited a gas station. We traded in our Honda Odyssey for a hybrid Toy. RAV4 and I fill up about every 6 weeks. Our bill for electricity last year was $4/mo.

$15k was taken from a savings account, which paid less than 1% interest.

I don't know how much a kwh costs, but we feel we are well ahead of the game. Our son wants to buy the new Mustang E Car in a year or so, we will trade in the RAV4 and take his Bolt.

Op...........what is the REAL COST per kwh of solar now..........because that is all that matters in the end.

And please don't go to the nifty not taking into consideration the cost of installation, and grid costs propaganda of the industry.

In our case we installed solar panels for $15k. Our son has driven a Chevy Bolt for two years and never once visited a gas station. We traded in our Honda Odyssey for a hybrid Toy. RAV4 and I fill up about every 6 weeks. Our bill for electricity last year was $4/mo.

I don't know how much a kwh costs, but we feel we are well ahead of the game. Our son wants to buy the new Mustang E Car in a year or so, we will trade in the RAV4 for his Bolt.
Your cost of $4 a month doesn't show the cost of installation and maintenance over the lifetime of the system.

Given your cost of $15,000 I'd assume that it's s 5kw system...........and what are the fees if you are tied to the grid and netmetering........

I don't know how much a kwh costs, but we feel we are well ahead of the game. Our son wants to buy the new Mustang E Car in a year or so, we will trade in the RAV4 for his Bolt.
Your cost of $4 a month doesn't show the cost of installation and maintenance over the lifetime of the system.

Given your cost of $15,000 I'd assume that it's s 5kw system...........and what are the fees if you are tied to the grid and netmetering........

We have no fees: the power from our panels goes to PG&E, and returns for our use on their transmission lines; some billing months we earn income, and some months we use electricity more than we produce. Our late spring, summer and fall days are long and the sun is out during these seasons almost everyday. Even in the late fall and winters we have sun which produces electricity.

We have no fees: the power from our panels goes to PG&E, and returns for our use on their transmission lines; some billing months we earn income, and some months we use electricity more than we produce. Our late spring, summer and fall days are long and the sun is out during these seasons almost everyday. Even in the late fall and winters we have sun which produces electricity.
Alabama has no net metering.........and punishes those who tie to the grid in monthly fees........making it not worth the effort unless you go off grid........then you would have to have a backup Generator.

I'm not hyping anything on my initial cost of nearly 50 k for a system if I want to do that.

Solar panels = toxic waste
The solar panel toxic waste problem | CFACT
Windmills = landfill generators

Not only that, but the majority of "green energy" equipment and solar cells are manufactured in China. It's probably not a good idea to be dependent on China for our energy sources.

I won't even get into how third-world people including children, are exploited and made slaves of, just so Old Rocks can enjoy his spinny windmills and solar power.

Alabama has no net metering.........and punishes those who tie to the grid in monthly fees........making it not worth the effort unless you go off grid........then you would have to have a backup Generator.

I'm not hyping anything on my initial cost of nearly 50 k for a system if I want to do that.

I neglected to write that we received tax credits from the Fed and State; we didn't keep the records so I don't know if the $15k was the initial cost, or if is was reduced by the credits.

Solar panels = toxic waste
The solar panel toxic waste problem | CFACT
Windmills = landfill generators
They also strip mine to get the materials to build the solar cells
27bdd8c085db4406b14c4f963c5957d0.jpg

Solar power isn't bad..........but the industry has not been HONEST over time..........especially with the True cost of it......and Reliability.

While the prices have dropped........they are still higher over time than fossil fuels unless you live in a State that is trying to put the fossil fuel company out of business..............

High efficiency solar panels are expensive.......and only have efficiency of the mid 20 % range..........

What else do they hide.........the lifetime and less energy produced over time as the cells age........

When.........and IF..........they can HARNESS THE FULL SPECTRUM OF LIGHT..............will be the time the bang for the buck makes it worth it for more people.

Solar Financing & Solar Loans

I did a quick loan estimate over the life of the solar panels at 25 years...........with the low interest rate if you can get it for the system I would need........as I've already described.

$295.68 a month for 25 years...........offgid 11.2 kw system

11.jpg

ARJ MINERALS owns and operates 10 mines in different parts and has applied for the leases of several others. Our total deposit size is estimated to be in excess of 15 million tons

Quartz is a synonym for Silica (SiO2). Silica is one of the second most abundant mineral in Earth's continental crust. Quartz, Quartz crystals, quartzite, silica sand, sand (others) and moulding sand are all coined together in one generic name "silica minerals".Quartz or silica sand are used in various industries like glass, refractory, foundry, ceramic, cosmetic, Silicon Chips , electrical components , paints etc.

:: ARJ MINERALS | Services ::

Forum List

Back