For a president who believes in "Trickle down economics" has failed...tell that to hourly wage workers...

You wrote
"U.S. corporations spent a record amount buying back their own shares last year, using 2017's tax-cut windfall to reward shareholders"

And guess what dummies like you don't comprehend.
Buying back those shares COST the companies:
Buybacks trigger a firm-level excise tax liability

That tax didn't exist until 2022.
You are right! Wow... once again the idiot Biden looking to steal money from hard working Americans!
So it came down to the ULTIMATE tax payment was paid by companies repatriating the nearly $1 trillion THAT wasn't being taxed because it was OFFSHORE. So Trump's repatriation plan was reducing the tax from 35% to 15.5% on liquid assets and 8% on noncash assets that are treated as if the companies repatriated cash prior to 2018.
So wow... The USA wasn't getting any tax revenue on the nearly before The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act repatriation tax
U.S. MNEs had accumulated approximately $1 trillion in cash abroad, held mostly in U.S. fixed-income securities.
If the companies that had this money offshore had it in the USA they'd pay up to 35% in Federal taxes.
So tell me dummy... which plan provided tax revenue on the $2.6 Trillion Offshore?
repatriatedoffshoreTaxreveunafterTrumpcuts.png

Want people to work underground the minimum starting wage should be $75 per hour.
Yeah, now if the miner's democrat friends would quit shutting the mines down. Seventy-five bucks an hour doesn't exist if the job is gone.

I'll leave you blatant, glaring dumb ass statements by Biden and ONE totally ignorant Executive Order by the idiot
who says his Uncle was eaten by cannibals, who said he took a train across the Francis Scott Key Bridge, who's son says Biden's brand was worth the millions paid to Hunter who HAD zero fossil fuels experiences who's future with Barisma was threatened by this dumb ass 2nd comment from Biden who has caused the INFLATION!

Dumb ass comment encouraging illegals, drug cartels, to come across illegally!
Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " hence 13 million illegals, drugs,etc.

Dumb ass executive Order stopping Wall construction..
Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction

But that didn't stop Biden from building his wall around his home!
Dumb ass 2nd comment from Biden who has caused the INFLATION!
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

Guaranteeing that
  • 8 million fossil fuel jobs be gone!
  • 8% of our national GDP be rid of "fossil fuels"!
  • Guaranteeing 2,580,300,000,000 kWh from fossil fuel electric plants
  • And this dumb ass promises that 50% of cars/light vehicles (not semis!) be EV by 2030 adding another Trillion kWh !
POINT OUT where Biden's exact words are TRUE!

They are LIES!

View attachment 934959

First it is all lies or distortion of course , that's all you MAGA maggots have. but even if it was 100% true that still makes Biden a 100 times the person shitpants is .
Their God and leader shitpants, is sitting in court taking so much drugs that he is passing out multiple times during the day and like all his drug use over the years is causing him to shit in his pants , making the courtroom smell like a sewer. His TV program had a crew just to change his diapers, they said the biggest problem was getting him out of his girdle because he was strapped into it like a straight jacket. Simple question: who picks a mentally ill insane, rapist and criminal who takes so much drugs that he shits in his pants all day long as the leader of their party. His supporters are as shitty as he is.

You are right! Wow... once again the idiot Biden looking to steal money from hard working Americans!
So it came down to the ULTIMATE tax payment was paid by companies repatriating the nearly $1 trillion THAT wasn't being taxed because it was OFFSHORE. So Trump's repatriation plan was reducing the tax from 35% to 15.5% on liquid assets and 8% on noncash assets that are treated as if the companies repatriated cash prior to 2018.
So wow... The USA wasn't getting any tax revenue on the nearly before The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act repatriation tax
U.S. MNEs had accumulated approximately $1 trillion in cash abroad, held mostly in U.S. fixed-income securities.
If the companies that had this money offshore had it in the USA they'd pay up to 35% in Federal taxes.
So tell me dummy... which plan provided tax revenue on the $2.6 Trillion Offshore?
View attachment 935011

Two years later, Trump Tax Cuts are a proven failure​

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 12-06-06 Two years later Trump Tax Cuts are a proven failure - MECEP.png

and of course it just got worse from there. Who cares if the golden few at the top make massive mounts and gain a bigger part of the wealth of this country when the poor and most of the middle class gain nothing.

View attachment 935011
you are so stupid . this was a tax cut for the rich nothing more. a failure by its own standards.

View attachment 935543
and of course it just got worse from there. Who cares if the golden few at the top make massive mounts and gain a bigger part of the wealth of this country when the poor and most of the middle class gain nothing.
Sounds like it sucks to live in ME. Why isn't that the case in my state? My tax bill reduced and I don't have to file long form for it to happen. Win -- Win.

If anyone see a right winger say the truth about anything let me know I would like to see it. I've had to quit looking up their comments as a total waste of time. , it's always a lie or a gross distortion. I never even look anymore. Don't have that time to waste.

View attachment 935011
This piece of shit whole premise is ask the wage earner. OK lets do that but we won't look at just wages like they would want us to do we will look ate everything that effects income. Inflation wages etc'
distro.png

This piece of shit whole premise is ask the wage earner. OK lets do that but we won't look at just wages like they would want us to do we will look ate everything that effects income. Inflation wages etc'
View attachment 935558
This is what the right is so proud of. No one said there wasn't massive wealth increase since the trickle down lie , but we made the point on how it is distributed because of the trickle down lie. The golden few got it all

OK lets do that but we won't look at just wages like they would want us to do we will look ate everything that effects income. Inflation wages etc'
Good point. Let's take INFLATION and its effect on real wages.
The golden few got it all
You did notice the rise in wages for the bottom 50% between 2017 and 2019, did you not. You also must have noticed how those same wages fell between 2009 and 2017.

View attachment 935543

Then why did you post proof that they worked?

1713726231255.png

Immediate expensing is awesome! Not a loophole.

View attachment 935558

The people in the middle up to the top 10% (middle class) saw an increase of over 100%!!
Reaganomics really worked for the middle class.

How many billions would you invest, knowing that a new Dem administration
would destroy your investments, like Biden did with Keystone XL?
Sure...................

Biden didn't do anything.
The oil companies are the ones who destroyed their own investments.

Once eager to drill, oil companies exit leases in Arctic refuge​

1713773140072.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/06/02 › arctic-...

Jun 2, 2022 — Three big oil companies announced they would drop the exploration leases they won for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge after spending ...

You wrote
"U.S. corporations spent a record amount buying back their own shares last year, using 2017's tax-cut windfall to reward shareholders"

And guess what dummies like you don't comprehend.
And guess what dummies like you don't comprehend?
Those tax cuts are free $$$.
So it doesn't COST them anything.
Buying back those shares COST the companies:
Buybacks trigger a firm-level excise tax liability
A new 1% tax on stock buybacks is starting to increase companies’ anticipated tax burdens, to the tune of over $3.5 billion in the first half of the year among the largest U.S. public companies.

But of course dummies like you don't seem to comprehend the MAJOR reason that nearly $1 trillion came back and companies paid IRS nearly $340 billion in reduced taxes (THAT THE GOVERNMENT NEVER got in the first place!!!) and
then paid taxes on buying back the stock...
Even so, the total remains well short of the $4 trillion that President Trump said would return as a result of the 2017 tax law.

Trump gave out a $2 trillion dollar tax cut.

Sure, if you give me $2 trillion I'll give 1/2 back.

FACTS:::
The tax cuts on corporate profits earned offshore — from 35 percent to a one-time rate of 15.5 percent on cash and 8 percent on other assets — encouraged companies to bring it home. Tech giants like Apple kept huge stashes of cash abroad, analysts said. Apple said last year it would bring back nearly all of its $250 billion parked overseas.

Much of the money brought home went to a stock buybacks, according to a Federal Reserve study last year. Buyback activity hit a record $1.1 trillion last year and could surpass that level this year.

Some have estimated that American companies held between $1 trillion and $2.5 trillion in cash offshore before the tax cuts.

U.S. companies have repatriated $1 trillion since tax overhaul​

Corporations have brought back more than $1 trillion of overseas profits to the U.S. since Congress overhauled the international tax system and prodded companies to repatriate offshore funds, a Thursday report showed.
WOW..............See above.

You attack the oil companies for not pouring money into bids under trump that biden has put a freeze on?

They are obviously worried about getting screwed by the greenies

Sure, it was Biden......................

Once eager to drill, oil companies exit leases in Arctic refuge

1713773140072.png

Washington Post

Jun 2, 2022 — Three big oil companies announced they would drop the exploration leases they won for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge after spending ...

Sure, it was Biden......................

Once eager to drill, oil companies exit leases in Arctic refuge

1713773140072.png

Washington Post
The WAPO article confirms what I said

The oil companies do not want to invest money when a future political movement could declare Alaska off limits

Forum List

Back