Football should be banished

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
and replaced with Soccer....due to all the injuries.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.
I think we should ban everything we don't like......especially people that want to ban everything.

Soccer is even more boring that baseball

I've tried, believe me I've tried, to understand American football.

A gaggle of men writhing around on the ground, pushing and shoving.

For what?

I've tried, believe me I've tried, to understand American football.

A gaggle of men writhing around on the ground, pushing and shoving.

For what?
This is all you need to understand..........

As much as I am against the NFL, I I could not imagine banning it just because I have an anti NFL agenda.

Soccer is a good game for girls who aren't able to play football. The only thing wrong with football is the kneelers.

Rugby should be banished to piss off The Aussies.

Last edited:

Soccer has plenty of injuries, The nastiness broken leg I've even seem was in a soccer game.

Yeah, lets vote on it.

Forum List

Back