• Zaxbys

• Churchs

• Popeyes

• Chick fil a

• Buffalo Wild Wings

• Wendy's

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a fan of the terrible awful but annoyingly enticing Original "Chicken" Sandwich at Burger King, in all it's salt laden pressed meat glory.

I like chic-fil a because of their quality control, service and chicken menu. They have become super popular because of it all combined. My next choice is zaxbys definitely. KFC is hanging in there based upon their original recipe, but I'm not impressed with their choice of chickens or chicken processing plants that break the bones of the chicken upon handling them. When biting into a chicken wing or leg, and the bones are broken, it turns me off on buying products from such outlets.

For me it's Popeyes with Zaxbys a close second.
Since KFC is the only one in this area I voted for them. KFC is also very popular in China. There are almost as many KFCs there as there are McDonalds.

nanjing-road.jpg

Last edited:
For me it's Popeyes with Zaxbys a close second.
Since KFC is the only one in this area I voted for them. KFC is also very popular in China. There are almost as many KFCs there as there are McDonalds.
Explains the poor quality chicken. Otherwise bigger isn't always better, but corporations trying to serve the world has to go cheaper and less quality in order to do so. I'm worried about Chick-fil-A attempting to go big, and next they might start failing in quality, and failing in quality of products by doing so.

The best chicken sandwich I've ever had was from a local German deli back in the 80's-90's. It was a breaded chicken cutlet, and I got it with lettuce, tomato, and swarming with mayo.

The spices were a mix of garlic, paprika, and others that I have not been able to find since.

Crown Fried Chicken. Not only can you get greasy fried chicken made by some Indian dude, but you can buy knockoff dick pills that are displayed behind the bulletproof glass.

None of them.

We have a local fried chicken place that beats them all hands down. They’re in poorer neighborhoods, but I’ll go there for their awesome chicken.
Copy them Po-folks can cook that chicken right. LOL

Forum List

Back