Tea Party Should Expose The Truth About Mandella

I cannot go into detail on the differences between Whites and our troublesome minority...I will try and send you something that explains what I am talking about to your message box.

No thanks man. This forums plenty flooded with all that narrow thinking.

heh heh...thanks for saving me the trouble. You are the narrow minded one....and you are far from alone...a common problem on message boards which inhibits not only free speech but also effective communication.

The thought police is one huge reason our congress is totally screwed.....aka....my way or the highway and to hell with the truth.

Interesting quote. I guess you missed the budget negotiations? Oh that's right, the Tea Party doesn't negotiate, they draw a line in the sand and then it's "stand your ground". Wouldn't that be kinda like "my way or hit the highway"? I think I see some hypocrisy here.

A lot of folks are going to cry the blues when whites are the minority in America. The shoe will be on the other foot.
Society will have 30 years to adjust. Good luck with that!

According to the most recent demographic projections Whites will remain the majority for the next 50 yrs. though political reality defies that.....aka White Working Folk do not have equal representation in congress....they are being taxed the hell out of but have no real spokesman in the Congress...no party to represent and stand up for even their most basic interests.

What Happened? How did a once great and prosperous nation get knocked down so low that we have to beg China to finance our debt?

In a nutshell the White Working Class has been sold out. I cannot even talk about it to much extent on here....the thread will be moved or I will be banned...the thought police rule America...untill you understand that...the truth will continue to elude you.

heh heh...thanks for saving me the trouble. You are the narrow minded one....and you are far from alone...a common problem on message boards which inhibits not only free speech but also effective communication.

The thought police is one huge reason our congress is totally screwed.....aka....my way or the highway and to hell with the truth.

Interesting quote. I guess you missed the budget negotiations? Oh that's right, the Tea Party doesn't negotiate, they draw a line in the sand and then it's "stand your ground". Wouldn't that be kinda like "my way or hit the highway"? I think I see some hypocrisy here.

"Know the Truth and it will set you free"...inscribed on the entrance to the C.I.A. or so I have been informed.

Basically what I am saying is that the problem is not congressman refusing to negotiate....the problem is that no one is standing up for the truth....Intellectual Dishonesty
rules in Washington. It is impossible to negotiate anything if the other party has no concern for the truth.....the truth has to be the bedrock of any negotiating.

I cannot go into detail on the differences between Whites and our troublesome minority...I will try and send you something that explains what I am talking about to your message box.

I responded to your pm. This comment is the last of my time I'll waste on someone whose backwards thinking can't finish leaving this world quickly enough.

A lot of folks are going to cry the blues when whites are the minority in America. The shoe will be on the other foot.

According to the most recent demographic projections Whites will remain the majority for the next 50 yrs. though political reality defies that.....aka White Working Folk do not have equal representation in congress....they are being taxed the hell out of but have no real spokesman in the Congress...no party to represent and stand up for even their most basic interests.

What Happened? How did a once great and prosperous nation get knocked down so low that we have to beg China to finance our debt?

In a nutshell the White Working Class has been sold out. I cannot even talk about it to much extent on here....the thread will be moved or I will be banned...the thought police rule America...untill you understand that...the truth will continue to elude you.

Try 30 years or less.
Census: Whites a Minority in US by 2043

How are you going to adjust? More than likely your children will live in a world where they are the minority. They can't mirror your view or they'll have a tough time adjusting. Think about it.

"Know the Truth and it will set you free"...inscribed on the entrance to the C.I.A. or so I have been informed.

Basically what I am saying is that the problem is not congressman refusing to negotiate....the problem is that no one is standing up for the truth....Intellectual Dishonesty
rules in Washington. It is impossible to negotiate anything if the other party has no concern for the truth.....the truth has to be the bedrock of any negotiating.

So it's everybody else but the Tea Party? :lol:

Try 30 years or less.

How are you going to adjust? More than likely your children will live in a world where they are the minority. They can't mirror your view or they'll have a tough time adjusting. Think about it.

Science is making huge inroads especially in the field of genetics....there is a study out now indicating that 'tweaking one's dna' could possibly make humans capable of living to be 500 or more............................https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&hs=yFM&q=twerking+dna+could+allow+humans+to+live+to+be+500&spell=1&sa=X&ei=h8erUqvECYXLsQSLyYCACw&ved=0CCoQvwUoAA

So even though current demographic trends indicate that whites will be a minority within a few decades give or take....this might be rather irrelevant since Whites control the military, education, the world of science and finance...and much more....thus it is not numbers that count but who wields real power.

Now granted ...Whites currently are not racially conscious but as the black crime wave and black racial hostility continues to grow and manifest itself....then a White Back Lash is bound to occurr...and being the possessors of all 'real power' then the ramifications of demographics might not be that significant. A lot can happen in the next 50 or even the next 30 yrs. so don't be so pompous and smug regarding your take on demographics.

Objecting to Mandela for his involvement with the armed wing of the ANC is like objecting to someone who carried out armed protest against the Nazis. While we all kinda knew this about the Tea Party, you'd think they'd understand the paralell and not emphasize the objection.

Should read up on how the armed wing came to be. Police firing live rounds in a crowd of peaceful protestors? What would the Tea Party have done?

Yes, Mandela was a terrorist if we use the strict definition. But when the government is unjust and murdering its own citizens, armed revolt is not only justified, it's morally required.

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

When the recipiant of your violence is a Nazi'esque government, while they may accurately brand you as a terrorist. The rest of the world will stand up and cheer.

Terrorism is relative.

Last edited:
The essential element that has coinfused liberals and even pc republicans is the nonsense that all people are equal....utter rubbish....these morons that believe such often cite the constitution like that somehow proves their argument...not understanding what really is in the constitution regarding 'equality'...in a nutshell ...the consitution simply says that all are equal before the law...unfortunately liberals seem not to understand that.

All human races are significantly different from other races..........i.e. The East Asians have the highest i.q.'s of all races except for Ashkenazi Jews.

Negroes according to many, many scientific studies invariably as in always...have the lowest i.q.s.

What all this means is that America is screwed unless Science can somehow figure out how to raise the intellectual ability of our minorities....especially if the current demograhic trend contines aka....America will be in a few short decades a nation whose current minorities will become the majority....which means doom...no nation with a massive low i.q. status can compete on the international stage..(look up low i.q. and the wealth of nations).look at how China is surging and it is because ofs their innate intelligence....look at Africa....what is happening there is due mainly to the low intelligence capability of the natives.

Whites & blacks 100 Facts (and One Lie)

Forum List

Back