Football hooliganism - The American disease

Then Fox News is Anti American too, they started the 5 with the epidemic of thuggism at football games today. They are anti American actually, spreading garbage about our fine elections and public servants and scientists and Well you name it anybody who lives in the real world....
LOL, actually they were asking why all this violence and anti Americanism seems to prevalent today. Apparently, to you, criticizing the party running the country (Democrat) today is 'anti-American.' Democrats don't and never have represented Americans, the represent Marxists.

LOL, actually they were asking why all this violence and anti Americanism seems to prevalent today. Apparently, to you, criticizing the party running the country (Democrat) today is 'anti-American.' Democrats don't and never have represented Americans, the represent Marxists.
Everything you know is garbage propaganda and zombies like you are the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, along with scumbag Trump and scumbag Murdoch. The only spike in violence has been people like you attacking Jews blacks gays trans etcetera And Democrats....

Then Fox News is Anti American too, they started the 5 with the epidemic of thuggism at football games today. They are anti American actually, spreading garbage about our fine elections and public servants and scientists and Well you name it anybody who lives in the real world....

And this has WHAT to do with MY post?

Sports would not be sports without violence, but usually, it is kept on the field.

Sports is for real men, Tommy, not for you. Stay home, stay safe.
The guy that punched him was not a "real man". He was a sick fuck, plain and simple.:omg:

This is a shocking incident. People who attend sporting events have a right to go home afterwards. I thought that thos was a british peoblem. But it seems that American thugs are more culpable.
That is true at times very sad. Soccer games in South America and some parts of the middle east have had this sort of thing happen as well.

It largely depends on the city.

Here in Indianapolis, everyone will ask opposing team fans if they're having a good time, and point out good local restaurants.

Oakland or Philly, now those are hostile fans.

Here, the guy throwing the punch was a Miami fan, and they're not known for being especially bad.
Gee us here in Philly hostile??????

Like the Reformed Cholos at the Dodger games that sucker punch Giants fans
Big cities remind me of the experiments using mice and rats in overcrowded closed systems. Packed sport arenas, even more so. Heck, I watch out at large music venues.

The guy that punched him was not a "real man". He was a sick fuck, plain and simple.

I didn't say he was a "real man." Learn to fucking read. You transposed words between two seperate posts. But you were not there, don't know what transpired so don't try to pretend you know what totally happened. I said that passion is part of sports. Obviously, things got carried away and too personal in the stands for unknown reasons and the guy who did the punching got carried away and went to far. He'll be charged with involuntary manslaughter. His life is over now not to speak of the guy who died. Not the way anyone wants to see a sporting event to go. People lose sight of the fact that as great as sports can be, they are still, just a game.

you act like something is wrong with it wimpy....most american sports are extremely violent.....its what we like so deal with it before we bomb your limey asses
Leave the violence on the pitch. People like to go home after the game.
In the UK there is no violence in the grounds. It takes place at arranged meetings away from the stadium.
If people want to fight then good luck to them. But not in the ground.

This is a shocking incident. People who attend sporting events have a right to go home afterwards. I thought that thos was a british peoblem. But it seems that American thugs are more culpable.

You really need to attend a Yankees / Red Sox game.....

You really need to attend a Yankees / Red Sox game.....
Worse than Wrexham /Chester ?

1695165742818.png

Forum List

Back