Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

Since we're closing in on a hundred posts and you still have yet to even attempt to essplain to the world how somebody on a practice field three thousand miles away amounts to "disrespect" and even "assault", yeah damn right you're a whiny bitch.

This is where you end up when the Establishment gives robot-lockstep orders and all you can think of is "yes master may I have another". Grow a pair, Shirley.
So all you have to do (YOU THINK) is keep on pretending that Kaepernick isn't disrespecting America, and all that has occured to defend it, and that nobody can explain it, and you're cool, right ?

Here's how cool you are >>

upload_2018-4-13_13-1-38.jpeg
Apparently, you have no idea how stupid you look. :rolleyes:

And shave his head, and throw him into US Army or Marines boot camp.

"I can't hear you!"

images

th

I can't speak for the Army, but based on all I've been reading and hearing about Marine Corps boot camp is it's nothing like it once was. The most that could be done with a troublemaker like Kaepernick would be discharge him as unsuitable.

If only you could see how stupid your post makes you look.
Rant all you want about who and what is "American" your version just might differ a bit from others, and the results of living in The United States.
Oh I'm sure it DOES differ. A great deal. And the moronic pro-Kaepernick posts in this thread testify to that.

I can't speak for the Army, but based on all I've been reading and hearing about Marine Corps boot camp is it's nothing like it once was. The most that could be done with a troublemaker like Kaepernick would be discharge him as unsuitable.
Maybe we can start up an old school boot camp, just for Kappy

"I can't hear you!"

images

DEARTH OF READING COMPREHENSION OF REJECTIONIST --- did you fail to read my posts over the years that point out that these are naught but cheap fetishes?

As we said before -- 'symbols for the symbolminded'. I don't live in a flag and I don't vote for a national anthem, Dippy. If you're emotionally infatuated with a piece of music or a piece of cloth --- that's YOUR failure.
Only in your DEMENTED & DAMAGED (by years of MISeducation) mind, are these cheap fetishes. You are here mouthing off as you are, only because thousands of US troops sacrificed their lives to keep you free, and alive at all.

Had it not been for them (represented by the flag & national anthem), you likely would never even have been born.

Do a majority of Americans find themselves as thin skinned as you to say they've been assaulted and abused? That bed wetting rash of yours must really smart.
I would imagine if they were asked to state their opinions on it, that's exactly what they would say, and they're probably saying it every time they see these dopey gooneybirds kneeling during the NA.

Protesting police brutality. Wow, that's ugly.

If only you racist fucks understood what the protest was about instead of listening to your dumbass orange buddy.
They DON'T protest police brutality.

1. There is no more police brutality than there ever has been, which is a very small amount. All the poice brutality blabbering has come as a result of the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson race hustlers propaganda, designed to gin up Democrat votes in 2016 - and you fall for it.

2. The kneeling isn't protest. It is a deliberate act to demean & disparage America.

3. We understand exactly what the attacks are about. See # 2 above for the answer.

Let me explain "freedom" to you since you clearly don't comprehend. Kaepernick hasn't spent one day in jail because he's free to kneel for the flag if he wants to. But he's not free from the opinions of fans and possible employers. Fans are free to voice their displeasure (1st amendment rights) and employers are free to not hire him if he hurts their brand.

See how that works?
And the fans ARE voicing their displeasure. As far as what employers will do,so far most NFL owners say they don't want any part of him.

I would never do so... my point is, we're giving this fool way too much attention.
I don't think so. His actions are traitorous to America. They are despicable, and they should be loudly condemned. Don't forget a lot of kids too young to really grasp this, are watching these games. It's bad enough they're being subjected to America-hate in their schools, without this adding to it.

Once AGAIN, a whiner on a message board in Florida pissing his pants over what somebody's doing in his practice camp in Seattle has absolute zero to do with anybody's "paying customers". All it tells us is what a pissant little whiner he is.
Maybe you've never owned a business. I can assure you that what somebody's doing in his practice camp in Seattle, or San Francisco, or anywhere, has absolutely EVERYTHING to do with his boss's "paying customers".

Kaepernick and all these other spoiled brat traitors are disrespecting the people who are paying for their mansions and fancy cars >> the NFL owners and the fans.

Poll: National Anthem Protests Leading Cause For NFL Ratings Drop

Confirmed: NFL Losing Millions Of TV Viewers Because Of National Anthem Protests

Once AGAIN and I say that because we did ALL this shit when it actually was football season and I know for a fact you were there for it ---- *NOBODY ANYWHERE* can make a causation case as you just tried to. Once AGAIN football ratings have already been going down, as have baseball ratings as have basketball ratings as have hockey ratings, even NASCAR ratings --- for years. And that's a direct result of emerging alternate platfoms ---- like the one I watched the SuperBowl on without having to own a TV. And that's been trending for years, even before the Defense Department got caught pimping fake patriotism bread-and-circus displays for you morons who aren't even paying attention when they do that, even after a Congressional investigation.

Oh and the NFL is the only pro sport so far that has acknowledged that pimped Pentagon money and sent it back, so your own me-too patriotism pimping is just as phucking phony.

And shave his head, and throw him into US Army or Marines boot camp.

"I can't hear you!"

images

th

So this is you attitude toward freedom of expression, is it. Can't say I'm surprised.

What the hell are you doing on a discussion board then?

He's free to express anything he wants on his own time and his own dime. Owners don't have to pay him to do it.

But Kapernick isn't being paid to stand for the Nationsl Athem. He is being paid to play football. If he wants to stand, sit, kneel or lie down during the playing of the National Anthem that's his perogative. I applaud him for standing by his convictions no matter what. If only more black people were like him
we just might get some kind of police reform initiated.

Using your moronic statements doesn't make it all true.
But then we know you walk right in step with "the gropenfhuerer"
You disrespect the flag and the Constitution more than he does.
You fool, posting something like this..."So THAT'S why he's got that big afro. A place to hide his stash. Uh huh."

If only you could see how stupid your post makes you look.
Rant all you want about who and what is "American" your version just might differ a bit from others, and the results of living in The United States.
Oh I'm sure it DOES differ. A great deal. And the moronic pro-Kaepernick posts in this thread testify to that.

Don't you get it? If you want to be a good little "american" do what they tell you to do.
Or if you want to be a REAL PATRIOT, use your freedoms in the way you wish to use them.
And THAT WAY is HONORING the sacrifices of thousands of Americans, military and non-military, who, for over 2 centuries, have allowed us to have a very fine nation, despite attempts by America-hating idiots to tear it down.

Respecting America (standing during the NA is one way) is what we do, not because somebody tell us. We do it because we know it's the RIGHT THING TO DO.

Don't you get it? If you want to be a good little "american" do what they tell you to do.
Or if you want to be a REAL PATRIOT, use your freedoms in the way you wish to use them.
And THAT WAY is HONORING the sacrifices of thousands of Americans, military and non-military, who, for over 2 centuries, have allowed us to have a very fine nation, despite attempts by America-hating idiots to tear it down.

Respecting America (standing during the NA is one way) is what we do, not because somebody tell us. We do it because we know it's the RIGHT THING TO DO.

Nnnnnnnnnope. You do it because Authority tells you to and you don't have the stones to question it.
Wimp. :gay:

Token patriotism.
We see through the shallowness of it all.
Oh, and please don't forget to wear your flag label pin.
Sooooooooooooooooo , patriotic.

Samuel Johnson famously stated, “Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.” When politicians run out of ideas or arguments, they impugn the patriotism of their opponents. Sometimes, politicians do this out of cynicism in order to get us to divert attention away from their failures or to excuse their misdeeds.

Forum List

Back