~Foods That Made You Sick~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Damn, I am positive I have never had food poisoning before (my sons have before, from food at Applebee's)...but right now, I don't feel so well :(
I don't eat but maybe once a day.....I don't eat like regular people or eat regular meals.
And just a short bit ago, after running several errands, I stopped by McDonald's and grabbed a McRib....they are only here for a limited time you know!-*ha*-....and, it's been about 20 or 30 minutes it seems, and I literally feel sick to my stomach.
I didn't eat it fast.....and it was the first thing I have eaten all day...but I feel totally nauseated...like a puke fest is about to begin......cripes!
I hate upchucking....if I don't get to the commode in time, my hair ends up falling forward into the commode and getting hurled upon as well.
But...my tummy is feeling crappy.........and thinking about that damn McRib makes me feel even worse :lol:
I'm gonna go lie down.

Could be the meat. I've had food poisoning and it was not a fun time.

I usually throw the stuff up on purpose as soon as I suspect food poisoning. That way I don't suffer all night!!!

Hope you feel better.

Not the thread I thought it would be when I entered.

Seafood makes me sick! Anything except for Tuna.

Of course, the fact that I am highly allergic to shellfish may play a role in that. ;)

Thank goodness I can't stand the taste of it. I know others who are allergic to it, but love to eat it.

Immie

pasta salad.....i thought i would vomit my toe nails up

You chew your nails? Your toe nails? and then swallow them? Gross! :lol:

Of course, I used to chew my finger nails... and not all that long ago either, but then age sat in and my nails became tougher than my teeth and I had to give it up.

Immie

If Republicans had their way, there would be no "job killing" regulations. They always say, "Oh, but we won't get rid of "good" regulations". Only they can't identify the "good" regulations. Believe me. They want to get rid of all of them. Some even want the entire EPA gone. They want to slash funding for the FDA.

House GOP Proposal huge cuts for the FDA

That was her last post, more than 2 hours ago.
And before that, she started a "fuck you" thread.
Hmm...

Jesus H Mr. H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you my fucking stalker?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, as ZZZZ said, hurling does seem to help. I emptied the contents of my tummy, and I do feel better.
And I am quite sure I won't be visiting McDonald's anytime soon *sigh*
I appreciate the warm wishes :tongue:

Hmm...

Maybe she's pregnant?

If so, and since she stated in another thread that her handle came from the first initial of each of her four children, she'll have to petition the moderators for a name change. ;)

Immie

Hmm...

Maybe she's pregnant?

If so, and since she stated in another thread that her handle came from the first initial of each of her four children, she'll have to petition the moderators for a name change. ;)

Immie

This was quite funny Immie...Thanks~ :razz:
Not a chance of being preggers tho........that was taken care of back in 1996.
Just a bad case of a sandwich not sitting right with my tummy~

Hmm...

Maybe she's pregnant?

Immie

There's only one way that the "not a chance of being preggers" can be true. That would be if you are currently abstinent. Besides that... are you sure? :D

Abstinence IS the only 100% guaranteed method. Well, as long as it is practiced that is.

Immie

Maybe she's pregnant?

Immie

There's only one way that the "not a chance of being preggers" can be true. That would be if you are currently abstinent. Besides that... are you sure? :D

Abstinence IS the only 100% guaranteed method. Well, as long as it is practiced that is.

Immie

I am absolutely certain Immie ~LoL~
I had a complete hysterectomy in 1996......there is no chance of me ever becoming preggers :lol:
Abstinence is not for me.

Immie

I had a complete hysterectomy in 1996......there is no chance of me ever becoming preggers :lol:

Ouch, forgive me, I never even considered that possibility. I was thinking "tubes tied".

Immie

Immie

Ouch, forgive me, I never even considered that possibility. I was thinking "tubes tied".

Immie

No problem, all is K *smiles*

No one purposefully eats bad food and certainly not at home. I get really irritated with Mrs. H. and her reluctance to eat leftovers that are more than a few days old. I'm the "garbage disposal" around here. I was taught as a kid how to identify food that has gone south. I hate seeing it go to waste.

Forum List

Back