i will be the dd....no worries

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
big wine tasting and charity event this evening....i volunteered to be dd....you know drop them off...go to the mall....let them call me when they are ready to leave....but as always the winos changed the plans and purchased a damn ticket for me....as i am pointing out i dont even drink wine...cant stand the smell of it...so forth and so on....i hate being nice to people..when they try to be nice back....but here we go for the evening...and like ever married couple...in the friggin world.....i am coaching him on who might be there and what their wives names are....

i would rather stay home and celebrate belle's birthday

You ever get the feeling ...

cutcaster-photo-100351201-Elderly-Woman-Laughing.jpg
laughing-and-pointing.jpg
12852631765u2Pg5.jpg

it went well...food was great they had a dd section full of iced water in pitchers......i had forgotten how funny herding drunks can be....i had to finally find a place to sit down and get off my knee....they found me and said it was good time to leave...the place was getting rather rowdy.....women in ball gowns etc....but after a solid hour of drinking....it was getting a bit rowdy...so my hubby trys to turn the tasting wine glass into the police...the nice policelady at the door just laughed....

so its cold and i tell everyone i will go get the car and bring it around...they just need to stay put...yes it has been a while since i was dd....hubby volunteers to go with me....so half way to the car which is parked on a long down hill side...i hear someone yelling.....

wait wait dont leave us....my son is pulling his date down the hill ...screaming at me not to leave them...

a night of herding cats

I don't like wine either......I never understood how that is one drink that most people drink warm, or room temp.......most drinks are best when served cold. I guess one could serve wine cold..amirite??
Hell I dunno about these things ~LoL~
But I was always the DD in situations like this one you described....both of my ex husbands were alcoholics (not calling your hubby an alky).....but I always had to drive home whenever we went out as a couple, because they were far too blitzed to remember anything when they awoke the next morning.
Your night sounds more exciting than most of mine...my life is a bit boring :-/

i would rather be dd than be bailing them out of jail or refusing to bail them out of jail...plus i am a good dd ...i really dont drink lol i always love the dd's who are just gonna have one..and then everyone has to call taxi's

i would rather be dd than be bailing them out of jail or refusing to bail them out of jail...plus i am a good dd ...i really dont drink lol i always love the dd's who are just gonna have one..and then everyone has to call taxi's

I agree with every word you said here SB :lol:
Maybe that's why I love driving so much to this very day...I always had to be driver during 20 years of marriages (the 2 combined equal that time).......but I don't care to be a passenger.
I'd rather do the driving :)

Personally I do not like being around people who drink. Well if they only drink one or two but people tend to drink too much and then their personality changes. I've seen people who get drunk want to fight everybody around them and others who just breakdown. Its got to the point where I would just as soon stay away from them and be around people who are themselves and don't need to drink to get through the day or night.

When I was young, teens, of course it was different but that was before living through the years and picking up a little wisdom from experience. Its sad that we have to learn that way,the hard way most times.

I agree with every word you said here SB :lol:
Maybe that's why I love driving so much to this very day...I always had to be driver during 20 years of marriages (the 2 combined equal that time).......but I don't care to be a passenger.
I'd rather do the driving :)

:eek:
A woman who likes to be in charge!!!

accidents-like-these-women-drivers-demotivational-poster-1278450324.gif

Of course I am not married but ... :razz::razz::razz::razz:

Forum List

Back