Food; the gut and brain connection.

• Banned
* Researchers have finally found conclusive proof that the balance of bacteria in your gut may have more to do with your mood than any other contributing factor. Do you struggle with anxiety? Irritability? Depression? How about your friends or children? If yes, then this recently published study done by researchers at McMaster University may provide one of the keys to unlock mental clarity and wellness.*

The 'brain' is found throughout the body. We need to understand ourselves much better than most people do.

• Banned
The 'brain' is found throughout the body. We need to understand ourselves much better than most people do.

I eat fermented foods. I happen to like them anyway. And I like the settled gut feeling after consuming them.

I overdid it last night, with stovetop stuffing (love it) and my heart started racing shortly afterwards.

I eat fermented foods. I happen to like them anyway. And I like the settled gut feeling after consuming them.

I overdid it last night, with stovetop stuffing (love it) and my heart started racing shortly afterwards.
was it the cornbread stuffing. which does the to me and I am allergic to corn. Fermented foods are great for settling the stomach. I am Multiple Sclerosis and I control it with the foods I chose to eat.

Forum List

Back