What Should You Eat LESS of in your diet?

What Should YOU (personally) Eat Less of?

• Bread

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Red Meat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salty Junk Food

• Sweet Junk Food

• Pasta/White Rice

• Caffeine

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
For me most likely bread....

because I don't like whole wheat; all healthy breads taste like cardboard to me.

actually the doctor said i should increase my salt intake

true... I know a guy that wound up having mental issues because he removed salt ENTIRELY from his diet......

we didnt salt anything around here

i quit pop and we dont eat any precooked stuff

i developed a lot of muscle cramping problems

tried a bunch of stuff turns out my sodium had bottomed out

added salt the charlie horses have gone away

because I don't like whole wheat; all healthy breads taste like cardboard to me.
Perhaps they are as not as healthy as you've been brainwashed to believe.

Haven't you ever noticed that these fad diet gurus are usually wimpy middle-aged weaklings who couldn't go fist to fist for 3 rounds with an average 11 year old girl?

Last edited:

Maybe they taste like shit because they are not healthy. Your body could be telling you that you are eating shit.And therefore it does not taste good.

Ever think of it that way?

Maybe they taste like shit because they are not healthy. Your body could be telling you that you are eating shit.And therefore it does not taste good.

Ever think of it that way?

no because I think things that are bad for you taste excellent, like, a Big Mac - but I think without the special sauces, a Big Mac would taste like garbage....

... and I'm convinced the special sauce is nothing but Thousand Island Dressing which I LOVE!!!!

Forum List

Back