"Foo4Bama"... definition:people that believe Obama is "God" and everything Obama says.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Foo4Bama" a portmanteau of "fools for Obama" a term first heard here.
Examples of "Foo4Bamas"...

Obama told Foo4Bamas in 1995 he was going to fool them. Make fools of them. He was so right in his assessment of Foo4Bamas!
He told them from Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

He told you Foo4Bamas he was going to lie, use tricks, tactics because HE WAS AN Angry black man.

And with the complicity of the MSM Foo4Bamas were like The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas.
Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.

"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush. He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??

But when it came to Obama???
This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’
A professional NEWS editor calling a mortal man "sort of God"??? That's not reporting, that's gushing!

Finally "Foo4Bamas" really are exemplified by the guy Obama hired to make sure Obamacare was passed by any means, lies, bribery, force, here is what Obamacare's architect Jonathan Gruber said that the lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.

Obama depended on "Foo4Bamas'" "stupidity" to NOT question the simple math that Obama used to convince you "Foo4Bamas".

I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of examples of "Foo4Bama" worshippers of the "Messiah"!

6622da4ae16269dd07c28451aaa4a8c4.gif

Forum List

Back