Follow this linked thread for the current Israeli Conflict

No, they weren't. And even if they were the Iranians could simply use their cash on hand knowing that replenishment was on the way.
They are. But you just reiterated what I said.

Iran is counting on liquidating these funds as a backstop to the war.

Well, it needs to be made known to them that we have Isreal's back and will do so if they take out Iran. Germany will have to make its own choices, but attacking a NATO ally, us, would be a bad thing for them.
Germany and Turkey are both NATO allies. To attack them would require immediate retaliation for whoever attacked. That should not be us. It should not be Israel.

Germany and Turkey are both NATO allies. To attack them would require immediate retaliation for whoever attacked. That should not be us. It should not be Israel.
I'm not advocating for anyone to attack Germany or Turkey.

Only Iran.

If Germany or Turkey have a problem with that, they had best consider that attacking Isreal is attacking the USA.

If the Qatari National Bank released the money to Iran you should be blaming them.
Biden declared Qatar to be an official non-NATO ally of the USA and had the money transferred from S Korea to Qatar to administer on behalf of Iran. Qatar is the number one financier of Hamas.

Biden declared Qatar to be an official non-NATO ally of the USA and had the money transferred from S Korea to Qatar to administer on behalf of Iran. Qatar is the number one financier of Hamas.
Better get Jared over there, quick.

I'm curious. Does anybody pay you to troll threads like this? Do you have anything at all to offer other than childish insults and quips?

Why do you support Hamas and Biden's role in all this? Can you answer that?
I never said I support either Israell or Hamas. Your problem is you.

If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done

:)-
leftist Nazis have always hared Israel ! let me ask you this question ... is Israel an American ally or is Hamas ? is there freedom of religion in Muslim countries or is their freedom of religion in Israel ?

Thanks Tater.

6d4c288418ebe73cd64fc76e64a09bed.png

I never said I support either Israell or Hamas. Your problem is you.
I don't have a problem. You continually troll my posts though so you must have a problem with my comments.

So who do you support between Hamas and Palestine? What evidence do you have that I am wrong in my conclusions/opinions on this topic?

And does somebody pay you to troll threads? Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't have a problem. You continually troll my posts though so you must have a problem with my comments.

So who do you support between Hamas and Palestine? What evidence do you have that I am wrong in my conclusions/opinions on this topic?

And does somebody pay you to troll threads? Inquiring minds want to know.
I noticed you had a problem with facts. Obviously it bothered you. Now you cry. Grow up and quit crying.

Looks like the IDF found pay-dirt with this attack earlier today.....Big Bada Boom!

F73VFI2XgAAvd7A
Wow if that's the real deal. Unscrupulous news organizations have been known to add smoke/fire to such photos to make it appear Israel is using excessive force.

But if that is an accurate photo, what did they hit?

Forum List

Back