Folks - you just can’t make this stuff up

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
There is no more regressive, backwards, backwoods city or state than one run by the left. First of all, I haven’t seen a single gas station attendant since the 1970’s. Only a “progressive” state could be 40 year behind the rest of society.
“Many people are not capable of knowing how to pump gas”
Secondly...seriously? No...seriously?!? Only a progressive would actually make the statement “not everyone is capable of knowing how to pump gas”. :eusa_doh:

Oregon Residents Free to Pump Their Own Gas Have a Surprising Reaction

Great, we needed a 50th thread about this story that is literally nothing.

What do you mean? This is a huge deal...

"Many people are not capable of knowing how to pump their own gas?"

Incredible stupidity. If someone can't pump their own gas, what the hell are they doing driving a car? I think the driving licenses of these leftist regressives needs to be revoked immediately, clearly they are a threat on the roads.

Oregon's Freak-Out Over Pumping Your Own Gas

Backward Oregon drivers don't want self-serve gas stations.
Great, we needed a 50th thread about this story that is literally nothing.

What do you mean? This is a huge deal...

"Many people are not capable of knowing how to pump their own gas?"

Incredible stupidity. If someone can't pump their own gas, what the hell are they doing driving a car? I think the driving licenses of these leftist regressives needs to be revoked immediately, clearly they are a threat on the roads.
What a deep, though-provoking question

There is no more regressive, backwards, backwoods city or state than one run by the left. First of all, I haven’t seen a single gas station attendant since the 1970’s. Only a “progressive” state could be 40 year behind the rest of society.
Secondly...seriously? No...seriously?!? Only a progressive would actually make the statement “not everyone is capable of knowing how to pump gas”. :eusa_doh:

You idiot. You moron. This story is about people in RURAL OREGON. Having been born and raised in and lived half my adult life in Oregon, I know that people in rural Oregon are 90% Republican conservatives. You think you're bad mouthing progressive liberals when you are actually smeering fellow conservatives. And if they don't even know how to pump gas, that means they haven't even been out of their rural county. So they are even more conservative. LMAO.
lmao.jpg

Last edited:

You idiot. You moron. This story is about people in RURAL OREGON.
Oh sweetie...this story is about progressive Oregon. Progressives have become so dependent on government (and others to provide for them) that they can’t even pump gas. The fact that you state even had a law preventing people from pumping their own gas is as hilarious as it is tragic.

You idiot. You moron. This story is about people in RURAL OREGON.
Oh sweetie...this story is about progressive Oregon. Progressives have become so dependent on government (and others to provide for them) that they can’t even pump gas. The fact that you state even had a law preventing people from pumping their own gas is as hilarious as it is tragic.
No it's not "Sweetie." It's about rural Oregon, which is 90% conservative Republicans. You are an idiot, "Sweetie."

Find some other avenue thru which to spew your ridiculous vile against liberals.

If the people in rural Oregon wanted to pump their own gas, they would have petitioned for it and got it. They are not slaves.

When self-serve was suggested, a whole bunch of people (rural people) went against it.

The proposal supposedly happened when Oregon's economy was in the dumps because the logging industry was disappearing. unemployment was very high and the anti-self serve advocates argued rural Oregon needed jobs, not to eliminate them!

Most rural areas of Oregon are related to the timber industry. No self service for gas stations meant more local jobs.

Again, "Sweetie", you are a moron.

Last edited:
If the people in rural Oregon wanted to pump their own gas, they would have petitioned for it and got it. They are not slaves.
Yes they are, sweetie. That’s what happens with the failed left-wing ideology. It aspires to makes slaves of everyone and control them.

This is a red/blue map of Oregon...

2008-seat-control-statewide-040809-0100.jpg

The law had been around since the 50s. NJ had one too...They may still.

It's a stupid ass law.

Anyway, the map of USA has that kind of red/blue content so you are not saying much. The state leans democrat...

Why would your backwoods state even have a law like that to begin with sweetie? Who the fuck is the government to tell me if I can or cannot pump my own gas? Thanks for playing.

NJ definitely still has the law.
I love it. When I’m wearing a suit why would I want the stink of gasoline on my person.
When it’s 9 degrees like it is tonite, why the hell do I want to get out of my car to pump gas. Obviously this is not my choice and what the law in NJ states.... so I’ll gladly go with it.

It's a stupid ass law.

Anyway, the map of USA has that kind of red/blue content so you are not saying much. The state leans democrat...

As Esmeralda stated, the most rural areas are conservative Republican...likely where people have never pumped their own gas before. As rural conservatives, they tend to stay rural and don't venture far from home. This law has been in effect since 1951 so for anyone to blame this on "liberals" is beyond stupid and is bordering on bat shit insane.

Forum List

Back