Folks, We Need To Hit The Re-Set

"Folks, We Need To Hit The Re-Set"

This thread's premise needs to be 're-set,' it's nothing but contrivances, misinformation,and lies.
Well if that is what you are looking for the find this nitwit..
32973.jpg

D
YOU CAN SUCK MY FU#KING ASS.

You like a man's tongue in you ass?
a7e744c164aeec310de8c3016912-undertaker.jpg

Dark, you must have hit a nerve. Every far left, paid, (or belonging to a left wing candidate)poster, showed up here to lambast you.

I stopped posting here, but still come here regularly to see the lefts talking points. No reason to post, all you have for the most part, is paid spinners. They have more time than we do, as they sit in their parents basement in their underwear thinking about utopia, lol.

Don't waste your time. Go to a meeting, guys like these never come there, because they can't hide behind a keyboard, and they have to put clothes on and leave their parents basement to do it. If they do, they are afraid their parents will lock them out, and say "good riddance;" lololol. So they do not dare.

Think of it this way Dark.............they have their spin control ready for any fact you may have, and if they think they are losing, will call in DADDY to bomb your thread with pages to run everyone away. The best thing to do is laugh at them when they try to make their lies become reality. Either that, or ignore them completely. Just read their liberal logic, and you know, you can never make a point, because if you try, they will bury you with propaganda.

Tis better and more fruitful to deal with REAL people in the REAL world. At least you know if they come out of the basement in their underwear, they are useless pieces of sh**, and all you need do, is turn around, walk away, and laugh like hell; you probably just met DADDY, lolololol!

I think we need to get more blood on Obama's hands and send all these war refugees back to Syria to be slaughtered.
I'm sure thinking gave you a headache. Lay your head down on a major roadway and wait for the hum sound to get rid of your pain.
Po' baby, getting your ass kicked because you are mentally incapable of holding up your end of this pissing contest. LOL

When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button. Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens. That's re-set worthy right there alone.

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel that DEMANDS a re-set. ANY time a parties actions lead to the DEATH of American citizens THAT demands a re-set.

Two border agents died and NOBODY is going to jail? Four men in Libya died and nobody is going to jail? We have a government RIGHT NOW that no matter how much wrong they do NOBODY goes to jail.

People often argue that justice TRUE justice only happens when ALL citizens stand equal under the rule of law and of that I agree. What we are missing here I think is NOT expanding that to GOVERNMENT. So the statement really SHOULD be "Justice TRUE justice is only seen when ALL citizens AND government stand equal under the rule of law.

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

We have two rogue parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.
4 men died in Libya...let's go after the people who killed them.....what a concept, eh?

When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button. Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens. That's re-set worthy right there alone.

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel that DEMANDS a re-set. ANY time a parties actions lead to the DEATH of American citizens THAT demands a re-set.

Two border agents died and NOBODY is going to jail? Four men in Libya died and nobody is going to jail? We have a government RIGHT NOW that no matter how much wrong they do NOBODY goes to jail.

People often argue that justice TRUE justice only happens when ALL citizens stand equal under the rule of law and of that I agree. What we are missing here I think is NOT expanding that to GOVERNMENT. So the statement really SHOULD be "Justice TRUE justice is only seen when ALL citizens AND government stand equal under the rule of law.

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

We have two rogue parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.
4 men died in Libya...let's go after the people who killed them.....what a concept, eh?
How about getting the ones that IGNORED their pleas for help as well?

Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens.

What American citizens were
" destroyed"?
What conservative groups were even denied their tax status?

Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats! - Salon.com

Donna Brazile: No conspiracy here, IRS targeted liberals, too

Hey

If Loser Lerner can get off we know Hillary Clinton will get off!!

Uhh--you did not read this.

(Yay!! Republicans couldn't prosecute the red hot DEVIL torturing people! The GOP is WEAK and RIPE for running over!! YAY!)

Forum List

Back