Folks, here's yet another example of how Trump got his lead.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
John McCain Won’t Say Donald Trump Should Take Back His Comments About Immigrants......
John McCain, Arizona’s senior Republican senator, declined to call upon Donald Trump to retract his past characterizations of undocumented Mexican immigrants entering the United States. McCain also said that Trump “could be a capable leader.”

On CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, McCain was asked whether he would like to see Trump recant his statements that many undocumented Mexican immigrants are “rapists” and criminals.

time and time again when you have an opportunity to address shit you know is wrong, GOP mf's cower in the corner afraid, thus the on surge of a Trump candidacy. You got these career politicians afraid of coming out into the real world and doing real work, or too afraid to call it a day and retire, so they co sign onto this madness for fear of losing their welfare jobs. John is a prime example of this shit. Trump hires illegals, has a company in Mexico, I mean the guy is a walking contradiction.

We are indeed a nation of cowards....and that is fact, especially from politicians up for re election.John McCain Won't Say Donald Trump Should Take Back His Comments About Immigrants

Trump never suggested all the illegals were rapists. The detractors are nitpicking when what Trump is saying is true. There are rapists and criminals beyond the crime of entering the US illegally.

Trump was right. Mexico is sending a lot of the criminals into America. Including rapists.

I don't blame them. If we could ship a huge number of our criminals and left wingers into Canada I'd support it.

Forum List

Back