folks, here we go again, the spending GOP

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
1.3 Trillion......LOLOL...you people are a joke!!

Trump Threatens To Veto Spending Bill Over Border Wall Funding
He claimed Democrats “totally abandoned” DACA recipients, even though he ended the program.
Please do, Mr. President. I am just down the street and will bring you a pen. The spending levels without any offsets are grotesque, throwing all of our children under the bus. Totally irresponsible.

Sorry, the GOP shame shame shame!!

Billions for the Military??????? We're already the best and biggest and now this???

Dear God, what has white america bestowed upon the planet??

He claimed Democrats “totally abandoned” DACA recipients, even though he ended the program.
Please do, Mr. President. I am just down the street and will bring you a pen. The spending levels without any offsets are grotesque, throwing all of our children under the bus. Totally irresponsible.

Billions for the Military??????? We're already the best and biggest and now this???

Do you understand that the military has operating expenses?

and YOU are a joke how you ignore that Obozo caused us the greatest recession ever under his watch.:2up:

and YOU are a joke how you ignore that Obozo caused us the greatest recession ever under his watch.:2up:

Short term memory loss there?

oh really?

Obama has added more to national debt than the previous 43 presidents combined, chain e-mail states

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama

dont you EVER get tired of me owning your ass and embarrassing yourself.:haha:

you are so biased on obama you do the same thing on him that the reaganut lovers do with reagan,same as how they ignore that reagan created a debt worse that all presidents COMBINED,you do the same thing with obama:haha:

You can thank your lucky stars Obama kept the world and the USA from going totally into a very bad depression. And it took credit and spending to do so. I am glad he did it and had so much reason to do it.

• Banned
wait until the corporate tax cuts hit....the white man's swamp will look like a mud puddle.

• Banned

Fact: The US millitary has the best and biggest arsonel in the world.....we will be looking once again for fruad, overspending and waste....you whores never learn, do you

Wow.....................yesterday Trump threatened to veto the spending bill.

Today? He just signed it into law.
200w.webp
I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Budget Bill!!

With camera's present, Trump would sign the back of a used toilet paper wad stuffed with shit

Obama ended the Grear Recession, all the facts and numbers prove it beyond any question. Your talking point is a lie inspired by lack of knowledge or dishonesty.

Short term memory loss there?

oh really?

Obama has added more to national debt than the previous 43 presidents combined, chain e-mail states

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama

dont you EVER get tired of me owning your ass and embarrassing yourself.:haha:

you are so biased on obama you do the same thing on him that the reaganut lovers do with reagan,same as how they ignore that created a debt worse that all presidents COMBINED,you do the same thing with obama:haha:
You are owning no one but perhaps the brainwashed uninformed. Bush gave tax cuts during while he financed two wars on credit and the backs of our children and grandchildren. 700,000 Americans lost their jobs per month leading up to Obama becoming President. America's auto industry was going into bankruptcy. Still, the mastermind and leader of the group who ordered 9/11 remained alive, free, and in hiding. Obama unleashed the dogs and allowed them to invade a foreign country to find him and shoot him in the face, carry his carcass away and dump it in the ocean.

Fact: The US millitary has the best and biggest arsonel in the world.....we will be looking once again for fruad, overspending and waste....you whores never learn, do you

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE MILITARY HAS OPERATING EXPENSES?

Why don`t we buy our stuff where other countries buy theirs? We`re spending nearly as much as the rest of the world combined and we`re still scared. Why is that? We have more guns than people and some people need a wall to cower behind. Home of the brave, my ass.

Why don`t we buy our stuff where other countries buy theirs? We`re spending nearly as much as the rest of the world combined and we`re still scared. Why is that? We have more guns than people and some people need a wall to cower behind. Home of the brave, my ass.

18 years into this war and you tell me, what in the hell does the US have to show for it? Trillions upon trillions of much needed tax dollars gone and for what? If you tighten our borders, enforce immigration laws, keep tabs on those here, we can bring out troops home yesterday. Does Vietnam ring a fuckin bell and did communism take hold in this country, until Trump that is.

And just for the record, the days of on the ground arsenal wars are over....those sand ******* are kicking ass without any of this shit

18 years into this war and you tell me, what in the hell does the US have to show for it? Trillions upon trillions of much needed tax dollars gone and for what? If you tighten our borders, enforce immigration laws, keep tabs on those here, we can bring out troops home yesterday. Does Vietnam ring a fuckin bell and did communism take hold in this country, until Trump that is.

And just for the record, the days of on the ground arenal wars are over....those sand ******* are kicking ass without any of this shit

And just for the record, the days of on the ground arenal wars are over....those sand ******* are kicking ass without any of this shit

200w.webp

Forum List

Back