FNG who needs to post 15 to get link privileges

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.
Spammers are one of the many reasons why we can't have nice things on the web. Stopping them from posting links is a good public service to the users this board offers. It's not stupid at all.

Bingo. I was going to say a good way to discourage trolls, but I think discouraging spammers is probably more accurate.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

Thanks for sharing. And just an FYI, for not only you, but others that forget to follow the rules...............

Enforcement of Copyright Policy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder about our copyright policy...

"Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material."

Beginning today, we ask the assistance of our users in enforcing this policy.

If you see an article posted in its' entirety, even if a link is provided, please report the post for administrative action.

Beginning today, when we are made aware of such violations of the site's rules, we will delete the offending post and issue a Copyright Infringement infraction worth 2 points. The infraction will expire in 30 days. Anyone who collects 10 points will automatically be banned from the site for 7 days.

Feel free to link to sources and quote samples from those sources in your posts. Just don't post all or significant amounts of someone elses material and think the addition of a link makes it ok.

I personally think it's a good rule. It keeps us from being flooded by noobs who post retarded thread after thread after thread before realizing that #1, all those topics are already in existence, or #2, they're a waste of space.

Spend a little time learning to get to know the posters and the site before you jump right in and start threads like "END HORSE SLAUGHTER NOW!" or "MY TEACHER SUCKS!"

Though "My Teacher Sucks" could be entertaining.

I personally think it's a good rule. It keeps us from being flooded by noobs who post retarded thread after thread after thread before realizing that #1, all those topics are already in existence, or #2, they're a waste of space.

Spend a little time learning to get to know the posters and the site before you jump right in and start threads like "END HORSE SLAUGHTER NOW!" or "MY TEACHER SUCKS!"

:lol:

I do not see how it prevents noobs from posting redundant topics. It does not even prevent me from spamming ads & pictures. It only prevents a FNG from backing legit argument with facts. I would understand if there were limits on new topic threads or alias multi personality trolls, but this makes no sense. Even the copyrighted material arguement is lame. Posting a link to copyrighted material is better than copying & pasting the material in my post.

I may be a nooby to this forum but I know stupid when I see It. THIS IS A STUPID RULE!!!

Way to show off your intelligence, or lack thereof, right off the bat. Not to mention your lack of good judgment pulling MY chain right off the bat. We shall be best buds, you and I, I can tell.:eusa_eh:

If you don't like my rules, tough. How's that work for you? While the 15 post rule helps keep sales spammers off the board, it doesn't do shit for spammers of stupidity, as is evidenced by your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators, or ... you can all 1-800-EAT-SHIT if all you want to do is whine.

And please, DO have a nice day. :)

I do not see how it prevents noobs from posting redundant topics. It does not even prevent me from spamming ads & pictures. It only prevents a FNG from backing legit argument with facts. I would understand if there were limits on new topic threads or alias multi personality trolls, but this makes no sense. Even the copyrighted material arguement is lame. Posting a link to copyrighted material is better than copying & pasting the material in my post.

I may be a nooby to this forum but I know stupid when I see It. THIS IS A STUPID RULE!!!

You ARE a noob. And I know a stupid noob when I see one. YOU are a stupid noob. The control works fine. You however are a clusterfuck of whining. If your arguments are as good as your posts in this thread, probably doesn't matter what BULLshit you try to back them up with anyway.

Get over yourself.

Way to show off your intelligence, or lack thereof, right off the bat. Not to mention your lack of good judgment pulling MY chain right off the bat. We shall be best buds, you and I, I can tell.:eusa_eh:

If you don't like my rules, tough. How's that work for you? While the 15 post rule helps keep sales spammers off the board, it doesn't do shit for spammers of stupidity, as is evidenced by your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators, or ... you can all 1-800-EAT-SHIT if all you want to do is whine.

Easy there Gunny don't blow a gasket. I was just expressing my US right to free speech unless that is not allowed on your forum titled US Message Board. BTW thanks for letting me know I can use foul language with the 1-800-EAT-SHIT comment because I was under the impression that it was against the rules. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

East there Gunny don't blow a gasket. I was just expressing my US right to free speech unless that is not allowed on your forum titled US Message Board. BTW thanks for letting me know I can cuss with the 1-800-EAT-SHIT comment because I was under the impression that it was against the rules. :cuckoo:

Wow. No offense, dude, but you're about as bright as a gray crayon. :cool:

East there Gunny don't blow a gasket. I was just expressing my US right to free speech unless that is not allowed on your forum titled US Message Board. BTW thanks for letting me know I can cuss with the 1-800-EAT-SHIT comment because I was under the impression that it was against the rules. :cuckoo:

Blow a gasket over YOU? :lol:

Hints from Gunny: Probably a good idea when going to a new board to read up a little prior to running your suck. What the fuck would give you the impression you can't cuss on this board?

Let me know when you want me to change your ID to "LeapsB4Lookin":lol:

Forum List

Back