FNG who needs to post 15 to get link privileges

i bet he's one of midnights friends....heheheee
You lose!:badgrin:

Hey now, didn't you take responsibility for the Mal coming here? :razz:
No. I didn't take anything, I was responsible for the invite to "tha malignantcontemptible." That has zero to do with this new dork.

By the way, I noticed the new dork didn't reply to my post #5 in this thread, but instead took the excellent advice offered there. So there is hope for this one.

Maybe.

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

Way to show off your intelligence, or lack thereof, right off the bat. Not to mention your lack of good judgment pulling MY chain right off the bat. We shall be best buds, you and I, I can tell.:eusa_eh:

If you don't like my rules, tough. How's that work for you? While the 15 post rule helps keep sales spammers off the board, it doesn't do shit for spammers of stupidity, as is evidenced by your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators, or ... you can all 1-800-EAT-SHIT if all you want to do is whine.

And please, DO have a nice day. :)

Easy there Gunny don't blow a gasket. I was just expressing my US right to free speech unless that is not allowed on your forum titled US Message Board. BTW thanks for letting me know I can use foul language with the 1-800-EAT-SHIT comment because I was under the impression that it was against the rules. :cuckoo:

You are an idiot. Your freedom of speech is not guaranteed on sites owned by other people. It's only guaranteed if you choose to write your own book, retard.

You lose!:badgrin:

No. I didn't take anything, I was responsible for the invite to "tha malignantcontemptible." That has zero to do with this new dork.

By the way, I noticed the new dork didn't reply to my post #5 in this thread, but instead took the excellent advice offered there. So there is hope for this one.

Maybe.

... maybe ... :razz:

Maybe.

... maybe ... :razz:
It's a BIG maybe... He whines about not being able to post links, then I just bet'cha his first one to post will be..... Wiki! :badgrin:

East there Gunny don't blow a gasket. I was just expressing my US right to free speech unless that is not allowed on your forum titled US Message Board. BTW thanks for letting me know I can cuss with the 1-800-EAT-SHIT comment because I was under the impression that it was against the rules. :cuckoo:

Blow a gasket over YOU? :lol:

Hints from Gunny: Probably a good idea when going to a new board to read up a little prior to running your suck. What the fuck would give you the impression you can't cuss on this board?

Let me know when you want me to change your ID to "LeapsB4Lookin":lol:

"USMB Rules & Regulations - Language Guidelines: Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion."

It depends on your interpretation of "loosely tolerated". Thanks for the clarification.

I appear to be on the shit list & undergoing the ritual hazing.

It means don't piss me the fuck off and we're good.:eusa_:cool:

I personally think it's a good rule. It keeps us from being flooded by noobs who post retarded thread after thread after thread before realizing that #1, all those topics are already in existence, or #2, they're a waste of space.

Spend a little time learning to get to know the posters and the site before you jump right in and start threads like "END HORSE SLAUGHTER NOW!" or "MY TEACHER SUCKS!"

Though "My Teacher Sucks" could be entertaining.

I do not see how it prevents noobs from posting redundant topics. It does not even prevent me from spamming ads & pictures. It only prevents a FNG from backing legit argument with facts. I would understand if there were limits on new topic threads or alias multi personality trolls, but this makes no sense. Even the copyrighted material arguement is lame. Posting a link to copyrighted material is better than copying & pasting the material in my post.

I may be a nooby to this forum but I know stupid when I see It. THIS IS A STUPID RULE!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Make sure every time he gets to 14 posts one gets "lost".:eusa_angel::eusa_whistle:

This is the blind leading the stupid.

As far as I can see, I appear to be the blind one.

Ooohhh! Sacasm, I like it! Whoo hoo!

Tip: Don't piss off Gunny. Gunny is God and a completely lovely guy (sucks up to GunnyGod) but anyone else is fair game!

Thanks Cali Girl! I'm just felling out the mods & administrators like your "GunnyGod". It sucks to invest much time & energy posting on other boards only to get booted by some thin skinned moderator power on a power trip.

Gee I am still here & I am starting to like this place already thanks to some cool mods.

MAN'S GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS! ... Clint Eastwood AKA Dirty Harry Callahan.

Why would I boot you when I can bat you around like a cat does a mouse?:lol:

Hint #2 from Gunny: Don't dis my board nor my mods, and unless you are a complete fuckup, you'll be just fine.

I do not see how it prevents noobs from posting redundant topics. It does not even prevent me from spamming ads & pictures. It only prevents a FNG from backing legit argument with facts. I would understand if there were limits on new topic threads or alias multi personality trolls, but this makes no sense. Even the copyrighted material arguement is lame. Posting a link to copyrighted material is better than copying & pasting the material in my post.

I may be a nooby to this forum but I know stupid when I see It. THIS IS A STUPID RULE!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Make sure every time he gets to 14 posts one gets "lost".:eusa_angel::eusa_whistle:
you are an evil bastard!:razz:

( curls up in the fetal position to stop shaking)

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

Hey the rule is there for a reason, spammers dont like it ;).

WHATS UP BOSS!!!!!

There's a 15 post minimum before links and shtuff?

I didn't know that. I think I ate up my 15 being my normal smartass self. Hell, I didn't even do an introductory thread.

Ooohhh! Sacasm, I like it! Whoo hoo!

Tip: Don't piss off Gunny. Gunny is God and a completely lovely guy (sucks up to GunnyGod) but anyone else is fair game!

Thanks Cali Girl! I'm just felling out the mods & administrators like your "GunnyGod". It sucks to invest much time & energy posting on other boards only to get booted by some thin skinned moderator power on a power trip.

Gee I am still here & I am starting to like this place already thanks to some cool mods.

MAN'S GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS! ... Clint Eastwood AKA Dirty Harry Callahan.

Why would I boot you when I can bat you around like a cat does a mouse?:lol:

Hint #2 from Gunny: Don't dis my board nor my mods, and unless you are a complete fuckup, you'll be just fine.

hell gunny you put up with some serious crap from people and they are still members here.

This guy has nothing to worry about ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back