FNG Here...

o my sarah are you implying that mud is a liar....come on g/f....i believe he could be a stalker who spies on his neighbor....not far fetched for me

No, she was calling ski less then honest.

I used to have a McCain/Palin sticker on my car. It started pealing off on it's own. Obama stickers tend to linger. It's pretty clear that many of his supporters are experiencing buyers-remorse yet they don't want to commit treason by scraping the thing off too publically. Then again maybe they are tired of the campaign slogans Obama used to get elected. Perhaps realised it was all BS as they were told over and over before they made the mistake of voting him.

Hello all.
Stumbled across this place and looks interesting.
Look forward to meeting/chatting up with you.
I'm a Conservative.
Am I outnumbered??

As far as being outnumbered, I think it is about even. I like your avi and liked President Bush, though I wouldn't call him a true conservative, he was and is a true and loyal American. Have fun at USMB and ***WELCOME***.

Thanks.

You have a lot of "pieces of work" on this forum I take it - several don't appear very bright, but I will give your forum a whirl!

Thanks again for the welcome

You mean pieces of excrement.

You're lucky.

You haven't met the real A-holes yet.

The ones that you've met are actually pretty nice once you get to know them.

Anyway, welcome.

My neighbor - about a year after Obama was elected - I caught her in the middle of the night scraping her "Yes We Can" sticker off the back of her Prius...

You sound like a stalker.

Were you watching her at night? Maybe some night vision goggles?

If you're a conservative, why do you have that idiot as your avie?

He's a heck of a lot more Conservative and intelligent compared to the current Commander in Chump...

First post in and Bush gets bashed... !!

Wow!

A dead dog is more intelligent that Obama... but a dead dog would also have made a better POTUS than Bush. Just sayin'.

However....

welcome-comments-105.gif
Shit... even I didn't get a welcome like that from CG.

Lucky bugger!

Forum List

Back