Flying bug found at Walmart turns out to be rare Jurassic-era insect

Such a shame he had to kill it. It might have fed a dozen Biden Supporters!

I totally understood that reference. :laughing0301:

0f8.jpg

It noted it was a giant bug but then doesn't note anywhere how big it was. He kept it in his hand so I'd guess not all that giant.

I'm still trying to picture him getting his money out with this bug in his hand.

A 2012 trip to a Fayetteville, Arkansas, Walmart to pick up some milk turned out to be one for the history books. A giant bug that stopped a scientist in his tracks as he walked into the store and he ended up taking home turned out to be a rare Jurassic-era flying insect.

Michael Skvarla, director of Penn State University's Insect Identification Lab, found the mysterious bug – an experience that he says he remembers "vividly."

"I was walking into Walmart to get milk and I saw this huge insect on the side of the building," he said in a press release from Penn State. "I thought it looked interesting, so I put it in my hand and did the rest of my shopping with it between my fingers. I got home, mounted it, and promptly forgot about it for almost a decade."

AA1866qQ.img

More....
Giant Flying Bug Found at Walmart Store Is Really 'Super-Rare' Insect

That's a beautiful Jurassic era insect flying out there!

Very interesting discovery! :thup:

I totally understood that reference. :laughing0301:

0f8.jpg

Speaking of the psycho Greta chick, did you hear she was just popped in Denmark, Sweden or some such place up there for questioning by the policia because she was PROTESTING A WIND FARM THERE?

Seems you can build wind mills to save the planet, just not on indigenous soil.

NO. MATTER. WHAT. THE. COST.

We have so much to learn here in Normalville. :smoke:

Speaking of the psycho Greta chick, did you hear she was just popped in Denmark, Sweden or some such place up there for questioning by the policia because she was PROTESTING A WIND FARM THERE?

Seems you can build wind mills to save the planet, just not on indigenous soil.

NO. MATTER. WHAT. THE. COST.

We have so much to learn here in Normalville. :smoke:
Lil Eco Greta protests a wind farm? That is bizarre.

Lil Eco Greta protests a wind farm? That is bizarre.

I thought so too. Apparently she was standing up for some reindeer. And for the rights of everyone to not be violated in green equity.

She might end up eating those words.

Forum List

Back