Florida woman arrested after daughter caught on cam licking tongue depressor

More and more I see this verse all around me:

"But in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God...."--2 Timothy 3:1-4
...see a lot of this in a certain man and he was elected president!!!

So you're saying this is how dems show their displeasure....

^^^ I guess that I am just considerate and respectful enough to give people the choice, either pay for what you have messed with or enjoy whatever food the pokey has to offer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And if she didn't get caught someone would be using that. You want to eat licked taco shells? You want a used tongue depresser used on you? You want to buy pre licked ice cream? This is the new challenge for kids. Sorry not ok with that and a hard lesson needs to be taught

^^^ I guess that I am just considerate and respectful enough to give people the choice, either pay for what you have messed with or enjoy whatever food the pokey has to offer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No you're not!
You are not at all respectful of those who think the ice cream they buy Is SAFE.

You're not at all respectful of the person buying that jug of ice tea.

You are not at all respectful of the doctor or the patient who unknowingly used that tongue depresser.

"But in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God...."--2 Timothy 3:1-4
and I can't wait to see the faces of these idiots who want no God just so they can ndo everything they want there is more to life than nfkging everything that walks....... DEMOCRATS cann't nor wonn't ever figure that out not even when they grow up that's usually not until age 60 by then they are dam near dead...

Trump replaced him.

Meanwhile in Asia they are designing the next generations engines and transmissions for their automobiles.

Sadly, I see far more idiots like you with shitforbrains among us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And if she didn't get caught someone would be using that. You want to eat licked taco shells? You want a used tongue depresser used on you? You want to buy pre licked ice cream? This is the new challenge for kids. Sorry not ok with that and a hard lesson needs to be taught
What I want to know is why a video was made and shared with the rest of us? What made them think that nothing would be done in response? What makes anyone think that they won't be busted after sharing proof of their illegal activity with the rest of the planet?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No you're not!
You are not at all respectful of those who think the ice cream they buy Is SAFE.

You're not at all respectful of the person buying that jug of ice tea.

You are not at all respectful of the doctor or the patient who unknowingly used that tongue depresser.

Have you ever once seen me cheer lead the every move of these kids? Never. A lesson needs to be learned, yes, but in a way that will make those who need to learn the lesson actually learn the lesson and to me if they can't take the right kind of responsibility for the wrong that they are guilty of, that right then is when they should be thrown in jail for however long they deserve to be in there.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back