Florida woman arrested after daughter caught on cam licking tongue depressor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(FOX 13) – A Florida woman who took a video of her daughter licking medical equipment in a Jacksonville doctor’s office is under arrest, according to FOX 30. Video surfaced and was shared widely on social media of a young girl taking a tongue depressor out of the storage container, licking it, and putting it back with all the other tongue depressors. A sign above the tongue depressors read, “Please do
Florida woman arrested after daughter caught on cam licking tongue depressor
--------------

If you can't see society breaking down well you are probably part of it all lol Just think this is the future of you leftist idiots this is what your forty grand a yr will teach ur kid too how to be an idiot .

upload_2019-7-11_16-37-55.png

Another vid is circulating of some moron spitting in Arizona ice tea and putting it back.

Check seals people....the morons are amongst us

More and more I see this verse all around me:

"But in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God...."--2 Timothy 3:1-4

"But in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God...."--2 Timothy 3:1-4
...see a lot of this in a certain man and he was elected president!!!

God needs to hit the 'smite' button on the growing amount of scumbags.
------------------------------- maybe SweetSue knows the Bible quote or Passage that i'm thinking of but in the Last Days there will be signs in the HEAVENS and with all the recent 'government' reported reports of real UFO sightings by reputable people maybe GOD is getting ready to do some 'smiting' B.Kidd . Any thoughts Sweet Sue or am I crazy eh .

I see it mostly in his childish critics. They're experts at projection

Arrested for licking a tongue depressor.....isn't the mouth where them things are to go anyway?

God bless you and the woman and her daughter always!!!

Holly

More and more I see this verse all around me:"But in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God...."--2 Timothy 3:1-4
I see it mostly in his childish critics. They're experts at projection.
You seem to be an expert a willful blindness.

God needs to hit the 'smite' button on the growing amount of scumbags.
------------------------------- maybe SweetSue knows the Bible quote or Passage that i'm thinking of but in the Last Days there will be signs in the HEAVENS and with all the recent 'government' reported reports of real UFO sightings by reputable people maybe GOD is getting ready to do some 'smiting' B.Kidd . Any thoughts Sweet Sue or am I crazy eh .

There is a passage in Revelation 9 about a plague of locusts in the Tribulation. Most consider this to be torment by demons--some say aliens. I am not bothered by it. I know it will be bad. Avoid at all costs: believe on the Lord Jesus Christ!

Arrested for licking a tongue depressor.....isn't the mouth where them things are to go anyway?

Holly
She licked it and put it back for use on others.

I have heard that at the End Time Battle the blood will be knee deep and it will be JESUS and his Army of Angels using the Swords . Thank SSue and i'm not bothered either .

More and more I see this verse all around me:"But in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God...."--2 Timothy 3:1-4
I see it mostly in his childish critics. They're experts at projection.
You seem to be an expert a willful blindness.
Nope after almost 3 years. Liberals are still crying about Trump on here daily.

Holly
She should've been made to pay for another box of them and if she didn't pay up, then the cuffs could've been slapped on her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
She should've been made to pay for another box of them and if she didn't pay up, then the cuffs could've been slapped on her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The point is far too many people are endangering others with this. Light penalties won't stop it.

^^^ I guess that I am just considerate and respectful enough to give people the choice, either pay for what you have messed with or enjoy whatever food the pokey has to offer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back