Florida Surgeon General discourages vaccine mandates.

Do you know the racist left will think aoc is smarter than this free unwoke Doctor?

They think Doctor Ben Carson is an idiot and dumber than the Indian elizabeth warren. Doctor Carson is an actual BRAIN SURGEON.

Being a brain surgen means that one is knowl.s .....a very differentquality. Peole with emotional intelegence actually care about and empathise with others They do not promote policies that are detrimental to public health and well being.

No we do not know that natural immunity is better. Where the fuck do you get your information from? Newsmax?
Yes we do. Have you not been paying attention on the studies out of Israel?

According to Science Magazine, the study found that "never-infected people who were vaccinated ....were.....six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus."

So you recommend catching Covid in order to keep from.....catching Covid.

Makes as much sense as anything else you tards say
It will get everyone eventually you MOON BAT. The vaccines don't stop you from getting it. And whether you like it or not the survival rate is still very high. Unless you are in a nursing home with a leftist twit Mayor.

It will get everyone eventually you MOON BAT. The vaccines don't stop you from getting it. And whether you like it or not the survival rate is still very high. Unless you are in a nursing home with a leftist twit Mayor.
So we’re going to intentionally kill off gramma??

Yes we do. Have you not been paying attention on the studies out of Israel?

Something tells me that people who died from Covid failed to participate in the study.

I've had Covid early in the pandemic (and it fucking sucked, which is often lost in the numbers) and I'm vaccinated, which is the best immunity you can have not only for existing variants but future ones as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back