Florida Passes “Anti-Science” Law

An advocate for the law complained that her daughter's science class was not teaching creationism as the competing theory to Evolution.

The problem with that?

Creationism is not a scientific theory.

Ah and evolution is...wait for it.. THEORY
And I am sure you are,,, wait for it....an evolution denier!

They haven't found them...in the meantime it's a theory. NOT proven science
Maybe this will help you avoid further embarrassment: Evolution Resources from the National Academies

Didn't even bother reading it, no transitional fossils...its a theory

You believe that animals, including Man, magically appeared on the Earth where none before existed.

You believe, for example, that somewhere in the past, at one moment a field was empty.

In the next moment, the field was full of horses.

IOW, you're stupid.

Conservatives in Florida got their wish last Monday when their governor, Rick Scott signed a bill into law guaranteeing scientific facts taught in public schools can be challenged if they offend an individual’s personal beliefs.

Climate change tops the list of such facts denied by conservatives. But will they be as happy about this law when they find their homes waste-deep in seawater? Or, when they are finally forced to tread water 24/7 if they wish to remain in Florida?

The oceans ARE rising, and Florida’s conservatives will eventually discover how burying their head’s in the sand will have them drowning much sooner. This is going to make being a devoted Republican much, much more difficult.

Two Sad Ironies In Florida Passing Its 'Anti-Science' Law

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 136518

Debating a conservative is like playing chess with a pigeon, they wander around the board aimlessly, sh!t on everything, and still believe they won. And they prove this over and over and over.

Climate change as promoted by lefists isn't science. It's a secular religion. Good for Florida for not state sponsoring religion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eung a fucking iduiot 24/7.

MMGW is based on science,.

S C I E N C E.

The only religion you know is b

Conservatives in Florida got their wish last Monday when their governor, Rick Scott signed a bill into law guaranteeing scientific facts taught in public schools can be challenged if they offend an individual’s personal beliefs.

Climate change tops the list of such facts denied by conservatives. But will they be as happy about this law when they find their homes waste-deep in seawater? Or, when they are finally forced to tread water 24/7 if they wish to remain in Florida?

The oceans ARE rising, and Florida’s conservatives will eventually discover how burying their head’s in the sand will have them drowning much sooner. This is going to make being a devoted Republican much, much more difficult.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 136518

Debating a conservative is like playing chess with a pigeon, they wander around the board aimlessly, sh!t on everything, and still believe they won. And they prove this over and over and over.

Climate change as promoted by lefists isn't science. It's a secular religion. Good for Florida for not state sponsoring religion.

S C I E N C E.

Yeah, hide the decline "Science".

View attachment 136518

S C I E N C E.

Oh really now..do you know how many peer reviewed papers will get thrown out now by this junk science quack Michael Mann?

Fatal Courtroom Act Ruins Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann | Principia Scientific International

Penn State climate scientist, Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann commits contempt of court in the ‘climate science trial of the century.’ Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination. Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S.

The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball (above, right) is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.”

As can be seen from the graphs below; Mann’s cherry-picked version of science makes the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) disappear and shows a pronounced upward ‘tick’ in the late 20th century (the blade of his ‘hockey stick’). But below that, Ball’s graph, using more reliable and widely available public data, shows a much warmer MWP, with temperatures hotter than today, and showing current temperatures well within natural variation.

graphs.jpg

View attachment 136518

Ha ha.........They sound like liberals.

[

No shit. Now where do you suppose I was thinking of when I said 100c?

No one here is convinced you have the ability to think.

You made a fool of yourself. You made prognostications based on your own ignorance and have since tried to justify it.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Water boils at 100c. That is an indisputable fact.

Not in Big Bear, you absurdly ignorant fool.

No shit. Now who said a fucking thing about Big Bear?

Where water boils at 100c, it boils at 100c every time. That is an indisputable fact.

Unless you put it in a pressure cooker or other sealed container under pressure. Then the boiling point rises. This is what w call being precise, something those who respect science try to do.

Conservatives would love to establish that there is no such thing as objective truth. That would then be replaced by the best propaganda being the truth;

conservatives know they're good at propaganda.

Actually, conservatives, seeing as they respect science, strive for accuracy. Questioning dogma is part of that.

Conservatives would love to establish that there is no such thing as objective truth. That would then be replaced by the best propaganda being the truth;

Actually, conservatives, seeing as they respect science, strive for accuracy. Questioning dogma is part of that.

That's the funniest post I've read this month.

Don't be so modest. You've written a number of knee slappers yourself.

Funny I don't see a conservative facing jail time for manipulating data on climate change.

Funny I don't see a conservative facing jail time for manipulating data on climate change.

Stop deflecting.

List them. Or shut up.

List them. Or shut up.

I can't risk laughing that hard. People would want to know what's so funny and there's just not enough time to show everyone. Then if course there's always the threat of an unhinged LWNJ taking offense and shooting people. Better safe than sorry.

Forum List

Back