Florida Only State to Not Order Covid Vaccines for Kids Under 5

A recent study published on January 25, 2022, on JAMA Network, has shown that the risk of myocarditis following mRNA COVID vaccination is around 133 times greater than the background risk in the population.

The study, conducted by researchers from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as from several U.S. universities and hospitals, examined the effects of vaccination with products manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. The study’s authors used data obtained from the CDC’s VAERS reporting system which were cross-checked to ensure they complied with CDC’s definition of myocarditis; they also noted that given the passive nature of the VAERS system, the number of reported incidents is likely to be an underestimate of the extent of the phenomenon.

1626 cases of myocarditis were studied, and the results showed that the Pfizer-BioNTech product was most associated with higher risk, with 105.9 cases per million doses after the second vaccine shot in the 16 to 17 age group for males, and 70.7 cases per million doses after the second shot in the 12 to 15 age group for males. The 18 to 24 male age group also saw significantly higher rates of myocarditis for both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s products (52.4 and 56.3 cases per million respectively).

Cause Gov desantis says so......
They aren't even vaccines, dude.

13400 under 20 deaths on the entire planet. 42 percent of them are ages 0 to 9.

That is 5628 deaths from Covid WORLD WIDE FROM 0 TO 9 YEARS OLD

Most of them had HEALTH ISSUES TOO

3.7 million overall deaths. 5628 ages 0 to 9 deaths. 0.00152108 %

Again...This is information from your site.

Again..............where are the stats proving they need the vaccine.
It is not MY site. But I am very happy that you can read.

desantis is just another fascist MAGA. He will try to bring his fascist self into the WH. But trump is not going to let him. There will be a huge battled between the two dictator wannabes. But the repub party created the monster call trump. They will have to deal with him.

Have a good day and enjoy Ignore.

desantis is just another fascist MAGA. He will try to bring his fascist self into the WH. But trump is not going to let him. There will be a huge battled between the two dictator wannabes. But the repub party created the monster call trump. They will have to deal with him.

bye bye. Yes I can read. I used your own site to prove you wrong.

Now iggy me because you are a loser anyways.

Fascists are leftists dimwit Jimmy, remember? Just like slave owners were Dims along with the KKK...all your ilk party. You are all backwards.

Then there IS this:

My question is what the hell kinda parent lets big pharma experiment on their children??!!!

For MONEY??

Then here in this country..

What kind of parent will allow the state to experiment on their kid with no liability in place in case of serious injury or death???d I'll tell you what kind. A parent who thinks they are a morally superior never trumper and they have a political statement to make. right Flann? and they'll sacrifice their children on that godless altar.

Last edited:

Cause Gov desantis says so......
He is right to say no. It is clear profit is more important than children. There has not been near enough research on any of the vaccines. They will give children lasting health problems and the assholes know it.

You’re making the assertion. It’s up to you to provide the info. In the mean time I’ll go with the FDA and the CDC.
What a good little sheepling you are. Never question Big Pharma or the paid shills in the government making money off them.

Run and get your booster now…
B56DFBEE-AED6-41A5-B949-7A4ECEE1BF8E.png

49 governors have ordered the vaccines..>Now...that IS out of msm...so can you really believe them? So apparently when they reported that they were not on Noem's case or more likely...they forgot she was governor. LOLOL

Last edited:
The vaccine is there to supplement the immune system. The fact that some have stronger defenses is irrelevant.
They aren’t even “vaccines”. They do not inject a weakened or dead virus for your body to capture. They just artificially make your body produce billions of “harmless” spike proteins, which in turn make your body produce antibodies. When it wears off you have no immunity, that’s why you must enroll in the Pfizer Boosters for Life program. The problem is no one has ever done studies on the effects of infinite spike protein and antibody production in the human body. Those so-called “harmless” spike proteins are very likely what is causing the huge rise in blood clots, strokes, myocarditis, and heart attacks in people who are vaccinated with this shit.

Thankfully we have sheep like you that have volunteered your bodies for the long term study. Now the rest of us know for sure it was the right thing to do, to remain pure blood and not let anyone inject us with that shit.

6887141F-24A5-463D-8740-6039817826C0.jpeg

AT the very least, the potential is there for these kids to be sterile. Or what's worse....to shut down the critical thinking parts of the brain and enhance the obedience parts of the brain.

Last edited:
theHawk said:
Boosters for life program

You can scream that till you're blue in the face and leftie covid walkers will never believe that! Remember when the left was all 'Damn the man' and 'never trust anyone over 30'?? LOLOLOL

Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2s, called ACE2, are the doors that allow SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to enter the body’s cells. Children naturally have less ACE2 in the lungs than adults.

“ACE2 are important for viral entry and there seems to be less of them in children, because they increase with age,” said Matthew Harting, MD, MS, assistant professor in the Department of Pediatric Surgery at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth, pediatric surgeon with UT Physicians, and senior author of the paper. Harting is also director of the pediatric ECMO program providing advanced cardiac and respiratory support at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital.

Forum List

Back