Florida Leads The Way...

You are obviously pro-union and anti-corporation. No one is fooled.

You are extremely politically biased so you can't see the difference between an argument about consistency and an argument about politics.

Your argument about "consistency" is only valid if unions are voluntary organizations. They aren't. They are extortion rackets.

I am "biased" only towards the facts. You claim unions aren't extortion rackets. Yet, you fail to offer a single fact or argument in their defense.

You are obviously pro-union and anti-corporation. No one is fooled.

You are extremely politically biased so you can't see the difference between an argument about consistency and an argument about politics.

Your argument about "consistency" is only valid if unions are voluntary organizations. They aren't. They are extortion rackets.

I am "biased" only towards the facts. You claim unions aren't extortion rackets. Yet, you fail to offer a single fact or argument in their defense.

The fact that you keep referring to unions as "extortion rackets" means you are extremely politically biased, and you look at "facts" through a political spectrum.

I get a similar response to extremists on the left as well, when they argue that corporations are evil and criminal because they are raping the earth, looting the poor and exploitive. Your argument is just the flip side of the same coin.

Last edited:
The fact that you keep referring to unions as "extortion rackets" means you are extremely politically biased, and you look at "facts" through a political spectrum.

Nope. It means precisely the opposite. I look at the facts, rather than view life through a fog of leftwing propaganda.

You haven't offered a single scrap of evidence that unions are not extortion rackets. We both know the reason is because it's obvious they are extortion rackets. The only thing that distinguishes them from the Mafia is the fact that government legalized their form of organized crime.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I get a similar response to extremists on the left as well, when they argue that corporations are evil and criminal because they are raping the earth, looting the poor and exploitive. Your argument is just the flip side of the same coin.

I have more respect for "extremists" than self described "pragmatists" or "moderates" such as yourself. A so-called "extremist" is simply someone who has a consistent view of the facts. By calling yourself a moderate, you simply admit that logic doesn't guide your opinions. You make up your mind about something by sticking your finger in the wind, not by examining the facts rationally.

Forum List

Back