Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

You must live in one of these states, Just three states, Rhode Island, Virginia, and Hawaii, as well as Washington, D.C., currently require student vaccination against HPV for sixth or seventh graders.
I live in Virginia

Congrats to magas getting the most Herman Cain awards! Keep it up!

Vaccine Politics Linked to Excess Republican Deaths During Covid, Study Finds​

“It’s one of the most telling metrics I’ve seen in how the politicization of the pandemic has played out in the real world.”​

giphy.gif

The first case of Measles in 20 years was in Florida, thanks to anti-vaxxer’s. Now say hello to Polio, Chickenpox and Smallpox thanks to Trump.​

nttj14if46mc1.jpeg

Local media is only reporting 9 cases in the Tampa area ... 1 in Polk County ...

Get the MMR booster if you're worried ... the new tracking chips are in the Covid vaccine these days ... the ones in the infant vaccines wear out too soon ...

... but go ahead ... get your booster ... I dare you ...

I don't know anything about tracking chips but I get superior 5G speeds.

The first case of Measles in 20 years was in Florida, thanks to anti-vaxxer’s. Now say hello to Polio, Chickenpox and Smallpox thanks to Trump.​

nttj14if46mc1.jpeg
You are conflating schools mandating that kids get an experimental "vaccine" that doesn't stop infection or transmission with the MMR vaccine. You can't be taken seriously.

Most likely illegals. They're generally not vaccinated, and the Biden regime doesn't test or vaccinate illegals coming into our country.

10 cases out of millions ... doesn't sound like the most contagious disease known to man ... MMR vaccine has worldwide distribution, WHO estimates only 33 million children haven't received the complete course ... the other 97% get the full vaccination ...

Have you gotten a booster lately? ... no? ... what makes you think you're vaccinated right now? ... would you kiss your sister if she had the measles? ... I didn't think so ...

Making a big deal about measles is ridiculous. They went around every year when I was a kid. You'd get them, shake it off and then be immune from that strain. Everyone I knew had the measles at least once and nobody died or had any kind of lasting problem. People actually looked forward to getting them and getting it over with so they could have immunity for that strain in the future. I heard a guy on TV the other day, sounding as if he were getting ready to shit himself over 30 reported cases of measles in the US. AYFKM? We had 30 cases at a time in our elementary school in the 50s-60s. I'm even thinking that doctors were approving of their spread and the resulting immunity because they never closed the schools. They let it run its course and that was that.
You are thinking of German Measles...but who cares about deformed babies, right?

Measles used to be a rite of passage. They used to have measles parties so all the kids could get it over with. Lifetime immunity afterwards. They didn't talk about measle as some dangerous and deadly virus until the vaccine was available.

Sounds like people expect the measles vaccine to prevent measles? Is that definition of vaccine coming back in style now?
I love seeing how many posters are ignorant about the difference between German Measles and Measles.

Forum List

Back