Florida House prices dropping as people desperate to sell.

What he said he would do when he campaigned for the job. It's definitely an unfulfilled campaign promise right?

If he gets a pass on this, I guess he's doing a fantastic job and perhaps he should be the President. Because like Governor, he will have nothing to do with the cost of insurance. Just as OBAMACARE! If he can't get insurance prices solved in glorious Florida, perhaps he should never run for President ever again???

It's all hazard/risk driven. Insurance prices in frequent hurricane/wildfire/flood areas should be higher....By a lot.

Why should folks that live in more stable areas of the country have their insurance increased by those that chose, by their own violation to settle in higher risk states? They should not get cheaper coverage than the risk allows.

I commend FL for not doing what CA is doing and mandating caps on what an insurance company can charge it's customers in high risk areas......Unlike CA at least they can still get insurance if they are willing to pay the freight.

Chickens, they be roosting.

There isn't a lot he can do.

Small things.

The reason I love rooting against Ron and Florida is they love to root against California. They say liberals are making California too expensive for the middle class but damn if that isn't happening in Florida too.

My uncle bought his home in Florida for $150,000 it's worth $1 million now. Now he can't afford to insure it. Go figure. Time to get out of Florida. Go to Texas. Isn't that what Republicans tell Californians who can't afford to live in CA?

I agree 100%. And any and all rent collected on any house must be logged partially as earnest money toward buying the property. At lease end, the renter must then be bought out of some of this money, if they do not purchase the home. Landlords will still profit.
Suppose the landlord needs all the rent money he collects to pay his mortgage on the house plus taxes, insurance, and repairs?

Your scheme is impractical as well as morally wrong

It's all hazard/risk driven. Insurance prices in frequent hurricane/wildfire/flood areas should be higher....By a lot.

Why should folks that live in more stable areas of the country have their insurance increased by those that chose, by their own violation to settle in higher risk states? They should not get cheaper coverage than the risk allows.

I commend FL for not doing what CA is doing and mandating caps on what an insurance company can charge it's customers in high risk areas......Unlike CA at least they can still get insurance if they are willing to pay the freight.

Chickens, they be roosting.

Classic Whataboutism. We're talking Florida. We know California has their problems we've established that. You've started many anti Cali threads. Don't change the subject of this one to Cali. Florida has their problems too. How can that be? I was just in Fort Lauderdale all of February there is a lot of wealth. Take the water taxi and see the billionaires mansions and yachts. Me thinks people aren't paying enough taxes to subsodize this problem. There's my solution. You're welcome Ron.

Or raise tolls on the turnpike. Or take more from lotteries.

Right, the bidens stopped smoking crack a while ago. You definitely are not.
you seem fascinated with crack, if you are having substance abuse problems there is help available. You can choose a different way. Call 988 they can help you work through this crisis your having

Classic Whataboutism. We're talking Florida. We know California has their problems we've established that. You've started many anti Cali threads. Don't change the subject of this one to Cali. Florida has their problems too. How can that be? I was just in Fort Lauderdale all of February there is a lot of wealth. Take the water taxi and see the billionaires mansions and yachts. Me thinks people aren't paying enough taxes to subsodize this problem. There's my solution. You're welcome Ron.

Or raise tolls on the turnpike. Or take more from lotteries.
What part of FL did you miss in my post?.....Damn, you are a simpleton.

Since insurance companies have to pay for people's expensive sex change surgeries nowadays, they have to charge rates that will give them the funds to do it. This is all part of the Obamacare Atrocity.

Allow people to elect policies that don't cover these switcheroos would reduce costs for policy holders who don't need this coverage.

You're a liar.

Right, the bidens stopped smoking crack a while ago. You definitely are not.
Speaking of my uncle. He made $850,000 on his Florida home but now he can't afford to insure it. He had to sell his rental property. So no more rent but he is selling that for $700,000. He's 94 she's in her 80's and sickly frail, so they'll be okay.

But, I wanted to point out that the reason he has to sell the rental property is the thousands and thousands of dollars they've had to pay for my aunt. They have medicare but for some reason, her procedures cost him $10K at a time. So medical costs are eating up their life savings.

Is ron pro Medicare? He better be. Next to Cali Florida takes the most medicare $. Lots of seniors. But seniors can't afford to live in Florida. Not if they moved there 20 years ago or more. Prices have gone way up. WAY up.

Says the person who brought up Crack. Your projection is amusing.
Yes, I brought up crack as a funny explanation for your very idiotic, low IQ behavior. You're kind of a moron. More likely it's due to FAS.

But since you're here...

Would you like to purchase my beachfront Florida home? It comes with a free sandbox and swimming pool, in the form of the first floor.

Yes, I brought up crack as a funny explanation for your very idiotic, low IQ behavior. You're kind of a moron. More likely it's due to FAS.
You just pulled from your life experience like I said you seem to need help it’s available. You don’t have to live that way if you don’t want to.

Forum List

Back