Florida has more gun homicides

Gun-loving Florida has more gun deaths, study shows | Post On Politics

Homicide by firearm claims 4.5 people for every 100,000 Floridians, compared with an average 3.5 Americans, the report found. Florida, of course, has a lot of guns — increasing the statistical odds.

Doesn't sound like concealed carry lowers homicide.

That's because

ta dah

Zero correlation between state homicide rate and state gun laws

Gun laws either way have ZERO effect on the murder rate

You stupid lefty authoritarians have zero sense.

Homicide by firearm claims 4.5 people for every 100,000 Floridians, compared with an average 3.5 Americans, the report found. Florida, of course, has a lot of guns — increasing the statistical odds.

That's because

ta dah

The study seems to suggest more ownership leads to more homicide.

Yeah....twit.

Florida Crime Down in 2014, But Murders and Rapes on Rise

The department reported the number of crimes per 100,000 residents dropped by 4.9 percent and was Florida's lowest level in 44 years.

There were 865,392 arrests made last year, down 5.1 percent from 2013.

.....Florida just broke 1.5 million concealed carry permit holders....and the overall crime rate is down, as they hand out 20,000 new permits a month...

Yeah....twit.

Florida Crime Down in 2014, But Murders and Rapes on Rise

The department reported the number of crimes per 100,000 residents dropped by 4.9 percent and was Florida's lowest level in 44 years.

There were 865,392 arrests made last year, down 5.1 percent from 2013.

.....Florida just broke 1.5 million concealed carry permit holders....and the overall crime rate is down, as they hand out 20,000 new permits a month...

Yes lots of carry and above average homicide rate.

Yeah......nice try....let's see the breakdown by suicide rate.....that is how they lie usually....

What does that have to do with homicide rate?

That's because

ta dah

My God you are stupid.

The study says exactly what people have been saying for years. MORE laws do NOT equal less criminals with guns. Why the fuck don't you idiots get that?

If a guy is intent on selling crack for a living, he's going to find himself a gun , he doesn't give a shit if the gun is illegal or not, because he's already committing other crimes. The ONLY person guns laws prevent from owing a gun is the person who gives a flying fuck about laws.

Chicago is in fact a PERFECT example of such. how many of those people shooting other people do you think legally own their gun? The answer is probably <5% , in fact I'll go further , I'll bet you that +80% of the people who are doing all the shooting in Chicago would not be able to legally own a gun in Florida where the laws are much more lax.

THAT is what the study I link to proves. Criminals don't care about gun laws.

That's because

ta dah

My God you are stupid.

The study says exactly what people have been saying for years. MORE laws do NOT equal less criminals with guns. Why the fuck don't you idiots get that?

If a guy is intent on selling crack for a living, he's going to find himself a gun , he doesn't give a shit if the gun is illegal or not, because he's already committing other crimes. The ONLY person guns laws prevent from owing a gun is the person who gives a flying fuck about laws.

Chicago is in fact a PERFECT example of such. how many of those people shooting other people do you think legally own their gun? The answer is probably <5% , in fact I'll go further , I'll bet you that +80% of the people who are doing all the shooting in Chicago would not be able to legally own a gun in Florida where the laws are much more lax.

Florida has lots of ownership and lots of carry and an above average homicide rate.

Why did you funny that Brain? Because you were too stupid to understand it, too dishonest to admit it's right, or what? B/c it sure wasn't funny, it was factual.

And I'll reiterate, I don't care how many millions of people are killed by guns , I will not relinquish my rights. PERIOD. You're a fool for offering yours up.

Actually.......the Ferguson effect is in effect in every state....police are standing down......just like in Chicago, Baltimore and D.C.................so crime will be up this year and until the police get some community support......but nice try to blame it on people who don't use guns to commit crime......

Why did you funny that Brain? Because you were too stupid to understand it, too dishonest to admit it's right, or what? B/c it sure wasn't funny, it was factual.

And I'll reiterate, I don't care how many millions of people are killed by guns , I will not relinquish my rights. PERIOD. You're a fool for offering yours up.

Because you sound like an idiot.

Actually.......the Ferguson effect is in effect in every state....police are standing down......just like in Chicago, Baltimore and D.C.................so crime will be up this year and until the police get some community support......but nice try to blame it on people who don't use guns to commit crime......

The study uses 2014 data.

That's because

ta dah

My God you are stupid.

Actually, there are 1,300 criminals that the police know of by name doing the shooting in Chicago...I posted about this in the last week or two.......dittos the other major cities...a tiny number of criminals using guns illegally to kill other criminals.....

the studies I have shown brain show that 90% of the murderers in this country have at least one felony conviction....and of those most have multiple felonies....and 70-80% of the victims are also felons....and according to our new police Superintendant, those 1,300 represent felonies at over the 80% mark as victims.......

So no........legal, normal gun owners carrying guns for self defense are not using them for crimes.

Get a load of this gal. She advocates for removing rights, I point out that I'm not giving up my rights because other people misuse theirs and I'm the one who sounds like an idiot.

Good Lord

And the 2015 data will include the Ferguson effect moron. Just ask any member of law enforcement up to and including the FBI director....you morons got what you wanted...more crime....you released more felons, forced the police to stand down, and now you get more crime in democrat cities just in time for the election....and those deaths are on you...

That's because

ta dah

My God you are stupid.

Actually, there are 1,300 criminals that the police know of by name doing the shooting in Chicago...I posted about this in the last week or two.......dittos the other major cities...a tiny number of criminals using guns illegally to kill other criminals.....

the studies I have shown brain show that 90% of the murderers in this country have at least one felony conviction....and of those most have multiple felonies....and 70-80% of the victims are also felons....and according to our new police Superintendant, those 1,300 represent felonies at over the 80% mark as victims.......

So no........legal, normal gun owners carrying guns for self defense are not using them for crimes.

Chicago is pretty sad eh? Hate seeing the weekend tallies. All that going on an Kd you have people attacking the police, so stupid.

Get a load of this gal. She advocates for removing rights, I point out that I'm not giving up my rights because other people misuse theirs and I'm the one who sounds like an idiot.

Good Lord

brain is about to drag you down his rabbit hole of insanity...wait till he tells you you don't need a gun because no one in his family has ever been a victim of crime....that is a funny one.

That's because

ta dah

My God you are stupid.

That's what I'm pointing out to this little bed wetter. Those people in Chicago are already living under strict gun laws, and they don't care. The ones who are apt to obey gun laws are the ones who aren't murdering people.

Common sense is a liberal's kryptonite I'll tell you that for sure.

And the 2015 data will include the Ferguson effect moron. Just ask any member of law enforcement up to and including the FBI director....you morons got what you wanted...more crime....you released more felons, forced the police to stand down, and now you get more crime in democrat cities just in time for the election....and those deaths are on you...

The Ferguson effect has nothing to do with 2014 data. Try again.

Forum List

Back